- Chanda Kochhar to continue as MD and CEO, to go on leave till completion of internal
- CBI followed up with 6 countries to reiterate that Nirav Modi's passport was revoked
- Delhi HC asks who authorised Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's sit-in at lieutenant
- Partly cloudy sky in Delhi, rains likely
- Kejriwal continues sit-in protest
CM Price Difference Scheme starts
Process for registration of farmers for Chief Minister Price Difference Scheme has started in Gram Sabha. This will continue till ensuring registration of all farmers. Departmental officers will fill half-filled application in Gram Sabha and officer-in-charge of Gram Sabha will also give acknowledgment of registration to farmers. Farmers are required to give information mandatorily regarding Aadhar Card, Samgra ID, mobile no. and bank account etc. for registration under the scheme.
Sale and purchasing of seven pulses crops - Soyabean, Groundnut, Sesame, Ramatil, Maize, Moong and Urad will be carried out in Krishi Upaj Mandis from October 16 to December 15, 2017. Principal Secretary, Farmers Welfare and Agricultural Development Department, Rajesh Rajora asked district collectors to ensure sale and purchasing only by licenced traders in Krishi Upaj Mandis so that maximum benefit can be given to farmers under the scheme. Similarly, meeting should be held at sub division level and proper arrangements should be made for sale and purchase of pulses crops through licenced traders in Krishi Upaj Mandis and Up Mandis.
A total of `405 lakh have been sanctioned to 257 Krishi Upaj Mandi Samitis for payment under chief minister price difference scheme and farmer friendly and connected with agriculture progress, farmers convention. The fund will be used from interest earned from agriculture and infrastructure development fund of Madhya Pradesh State Agriculture Marketing Federation.
Societies of Krishi Upaj Mandis will get this amount as per the prescribed category. It may be mentioned that there are 42 agricultural commodities in the category. Thirty nine societies are in A category, 42 of category B and 56 in the category C and 120 societies of Krishi Upaj Mandis are in D category.
- Protest for shifting B‚Äôpur liquor shop held 18 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Police arrest three cyber criminals 18 Jun 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Hercule Poirot: Popular fictional detective play 18 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- City enjoys several classical forms of arts 18 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Inbrief 18 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- New collection of fitness books launched at SVL 18 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Road clearing steps initiated: Overhead cables, electricity lines to be removed 18 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Sanskrit play staged by MP School of Drama 18 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Downpour breaks heat spell in capital 18 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM: Agri mandis in State integrated 18 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi