Craft fair Shilpotsav at Bhopal Haat
For the women, by the women’, with this theme a craft fair ‘Shilpotsav’ is being organized at Bhopal Haat. To mark the occasion of International Women’s Day, the exhibition cum sale is being organized for the women vendors to sell their products.
Huge variety of colourful and traditional handicraft materials is evoking a great response by the shopaholics at the Shilpotsav. As many as 40 women craftsperson are a part of the Shilpotsav that will conclude on Tuesday.
There is an exquisite collection of dress materials, jewellery, leather, food items, terracotta and much more being exhibited by self help groups from across the country. There is an array of colourful kurtis, suits in various handloom materials including Maheshwari and Chanderi.
Moreover, the stoles which are in trend these days are also available in the same material. The most capturing part of the mela is the handbags made out of jute. Especially the college students are more captivated towards these traditional yet trendy handbags. Bed sheets, cushions, door mats and more are captivating the interest of the people. The females are being captivated towards the imitation jewellery and of course the trendy outfits. Moreover the beautifully embedded footwears are another centre of attraction for the female buyers. Last but not the least the home decoration items are yet another reason for the shopaholics to visit the mela. Usually exhibitions are organised each year, to promote the self- employed artisans. With the help of such opportunities offered by government they get a chance to display their products. SHGs artisans from different parts of the State have arrived in the mela to display and sale their products. These artisans earn the profit of sale directly from the customers.
- UTC to use 180 buses to ferry Yoga participants 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Implement transfer act properly, says CS 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- INBRIEF 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Stage set for World Yoga Day celebrations 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lac producers to get new lease of life 21 Jun 2018 | Santosh Narayan | in Ranchi
- Guv distributes Cryo machines at Santhal Pargana 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Minister opens online checkpost 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM pushes for doubling farm income in State 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM Das‚Äô land loot barb against Sorens 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CAIT team thanks CM for providing relief in E-Way Bill 21 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur