- Chanda Kochhar to continue as MD and CEO, to go on leave till completion of internal
- CBI followed up with 6 countries to reiterate that Nirav Modi's passport was revoked
- Delhi HC asks who authorised Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's sit-in at lieutenant
- Partly cloudy sky in Delhi, rains likely
- Kejriwal continues sit-in protest
Crime branch nabs five vehicle lifters, recovers nine bikes
Crime branch nabbed five vehicle lifters and recovered 9 motorbikes and 3 scooters from their possession from Parwalia road on Wednesday.
Two youths were nabbed from Parwalia area who were riding a motorbike without registration number and when they were questioned they confessed buying the motorbike from Haneef Khan of Dohara. The two nabbed accused were identified as Amir and Jitendra.
Haneef was arrested and interesting revelation was made by him regarding advance payment before stealing the vehicle and would letter sell the vehicle to buyer.
During the investigation they confessed stealing the motorbike from Idgah Hills area around six months ago and later in the investigation 12 two wheelers were recovered.
Three buyers of the stolen two wheelers were also nabbed and were identified as Amir, Mohan and Sunil.
Ten motorbikes were stolen from the city, one scooter was stolen from Sehore and one motorbike was stolen from Biora
Meanwhile, Crime branch nabbed 10 gamblers near Rajasthani hotel at Narsinghgarh road and recovered `1.28 lakh from their possession; in the raid 11 mobile phones, three cars were also recovered. It must written here that these criminals were acti v in this area for the last many years and their arrest have sent a stong message that their activity will,no longer, be tolerated at any cost.
Acting on a tip off a team rushed to the spot and nabbed 10 gamblers. Most of the nabbed gamblers are traders while one of them is a contractor.
The nabbed accused persons were identified as Yunus Ali, Waseem Khan, Bhura Qureshi, Sulemaan Khan, Kamlesh Yadav, Irshad, Rinku Sejwar, Asif and Haneef.
The accused confessed that Rinku Shejwar, Munnu, Javed and Kadar Khan, Feroz Baba, Chote, Mukesh Thakur, are involved in facilitating gambling at different places. They also gamble with other gamblers at the spot. Search for the accused has been started.
- Protest for shifting B‚Äôpur liquor shop held 18 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Police arrest three cyber criminals 18 Jun 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Hercule Poirot: Popular fictional detective play 18 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- City enjoys several classical forms of arts 18 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Inbrief 18 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- New collection of fitness books launched at SVL 18 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Road clearing steps initiated: Overhead cables, electricity lines to be removed 18 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Sanskrit play staged by MP School of Drama 18 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Downpour breaks heat spell in capital 18 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM: Agri mandis in State integrated 18 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi