- Yogi unveils booklet on achievements; promises development
- No discussion on H-1B during Modi-Trump meeting
- SC refuses interim order agst Centre's notification on Aadhaar
- China accuses Indian troops of 'crossing boundary' in Sikkim section
- India, US to cooperate against JeM, LeT; ask Pak to rein in terror groups
- With hugs and praise, Modi and Trump strike rapport
‘Dancing Diva 2014’ auditions from February 1
The aspiring dancers can showcase their talent in a dancing competition ‘Dancing Diva 2014’. The auditions for the same would be held on February 1 and 2 at Ronak Plaza, MP Nagar.
Notably, the Dancing Diva 2014 is a competition aiming to identify the best dancer of Madhya Pradesh. Organised by Riddhi Foundation Welfare Society, the competition endeavours to give chance only to female dance. The aspirants of age from 16 to 25 years can register their names for the competition.
The competition is divided in four parts that would begin with audition, semifinal, final and grand finale. Attractive prizes are offered to all three city finalists and all three finalists of grand finale. The celebrities and choreographer from Bollywood will judge all contestants and the participants. Expected Judges are Shaimak Davar, Ganesh Hegde and Lorance Gattlieb.
Ashish Dhakar organiser of the event said, “The contest is mainly dedicated to underprivileged girls of the society who rarely get opportunities to showcase their talents before mass.”
Elaborating further he said, “Dance is a way to express our feelings, emotions and love and Bhopal being the cultural capital of the State gave many artistes to the country. So this would be another chance for the budding artists to appear before the masses.” He further said, “We endeavour to encourage these children to grow in their unique talent and so maybe we would introduce other talent hunts as well.”
Further, the aspirants can register their names in different forms of dancing at www.dancingdiva.in.
- Portal of land offered for dev launched 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- inbrief 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab SC panel orders VB probe against Patiala’s private college 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana textile traders join strike 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab Govt launches tree plantation drive 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Textile traders down shutters in Punjab 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Cops book 5 people for attempt to murder over land dispute 28 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Akami Multi Specialty Ayurvedic Clinic opens in city 28 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HP Youth Congress to counter BJP yatra with Vikas Prachar yatra 28 Jun 2017 | Kamal Joshi | in Chandigarh
- Haryana aims GSDP growth at 9.8% 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh