- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
‘Dancing Diva 2014’ auditions from February 1
The aspiring dancers can showcase their talent in a dancing competition ‘Dancing Diva 2014’. The auditions for the same would be held on February 1 and 2 at Ronak Plaza, MP Nagar.
Notably, the Dancing Diva 2014 is a competition aiming to identify the best dancer of Madhya Pradesh. Organised by Riddhi Foundation Welfare Society, the competition endeavours to give chance only to female dance. The aspirants of age from 16 to 25 years can register their names for the competition.
The competition is divided in four parts that would begin with audition, semifinal, final and grand finale. Attractive prizes are offered to all three city finalists and all three finalists of grand finale. The celebrities and choreographer from Bollywood will judge all contestants and the participants. Expected Judges are Shaimak Davar, Ganesh Hegde and Lorance Gattlieb.
Ashish Dhakar organiser of the event said, “The contest is mainly dedicated to underprivileged girls of the society who rarely get opportunities to showcase their talents before mass.”
Elaborating further he said, “Dance is a way to express our feelings, emotions and love and Bhopal being the cultural capital of the State gave many artistes to the country. So this would be another chance for the budding artists to appear before the masses.” He further said, “We endeavour to encourage these children to grow in their unique talent and so maybe we would introduce other talent hunts as well.”
Further, the aspirants can register their names in different forms of dancing at www.dancingdiva.in.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Raj Babbar lashes out at PM Narendra Modi 26 Oct 2016 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Akhilesh appeals PM to increase kerosene share for UP 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Family, Samajwadi Party united says MSY; refuses rift within party 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mayawati slams RSS and PM 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Do not blame BJP for SP”s family fued: Manoj Sinha 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Ram Gopal likely to be replaced by Beni Prasad Verma 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Less chances for re-instate of sacked ministers 26 Oct 2016 | VN Bhatt | in Lucknow
- Robust strategy to be in place, says CEC 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Diwali bonanza: Punjab ok’s regularisation of 30K staff 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- SAD asks Kejriwal to explain why he took Cong help to form Govt in Delhi 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
23 Oct 2016 | Rajesh Singh
Despite wide-ranging backing and compelling arguments, expansion of the United Nations Security Council remains in limbo. Part of the reason is the complex mechanism in place to bring about the change, explains RAJESH SINGH ...
When the issue of five crore rupees came up, I intervened and told the film producers' guild that they don't have to agree to it.
I have an iPhone, but it's like one you give your two-year-old, where it pretends to press things, but nothing happens.
Akhilesh Yadav has been misguided by Azam Khan. He should understand Khan's design and mend fences with his father.