- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
‘Dancing Diva 2014’ auditions from February 1
The aspiring dancers can showcase their talent in a dancing competition ‘Dancing Diva 2014’. The auditions for the same would be held on February 1 and 2 at Ronak Plaza, MP Nagar.
Notably, the Dancing Diva 2014 is a competition aiming to identify the best dancer of Madhya Pradesh. Organised by Riddhi Foundation Welfare Society, the competition endeavours to give chance only to female dance. The aspirants of age from 16 to 25 years can register their names for the competition.
The competition is divided in four parts that would begin with audition, semifinal, final and grand finale. Attractive prizes are offered to all three city finalists and all three finalists of grand finale. The celebrities and choreographer from Bollywood will judge all contestants and the participants. Expected Judges are Shaimak Davar, Ganesh Hegde and Lorance Gattlieb.
Ashish Dhakar organiser of the event said, “The contest is mainly dedicated to underprivileged girls of the society who rarely get opportunities to showcase their talents before mass.”
Elaborating further he said, “Dance is a way to express our feelings, emotions and love and Bhopal being the cultural capital of the State gave many artistes to the country. So this would be another chance for the budding artists to appear before the masses.” He further said, “We endeavour to encourage these children to grow in their unique talent and so maybe we would introduce other talent hunts as well.”
Further, the aspirants can register their names in different forms of dancing at www.dancingdiva.in.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- EC makes elaborate security arrangements for forth phase of UP Polls 23 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Party belongs to MSY says Azamgarh SP chief 23 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Will not campaign for Congress: Shivpal 23 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Elect BJP to wave off loan of farmers: Uma Bharti 23 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- PM Modi likely to address rally in Amethi 23 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BSP slams BJP, SP and Congress 23 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- People Supporting SP-Cong alliance in big way: Lalu Yadav 23 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- DPR soon for broad guage rly track 23 Feb 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- DMC to treat, reuse waste water in Durg 23 Feb 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- DPSR holds model ‘Youth Parliament’ 23 Feb 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
19 Feb 2017 | Kumar Chellappan
What will happen to the State politics after the weakening of the AIADMK? There is a positive consolidation of the DMK under the leadership of Stalin, which should be taken into consideration. One can only wait and watch, writes Kumar Chellappan It may not be out of place to write a requiem for a political entity called the AIADMK, which has been admitted to the critical care unit and connected...
It is shocking to know that anti-national and anti-social elements are preferred over the martyrs by the (State) Government.
When I was flying to New York recently I was wearing a headscarf. I was racially profiled at the airport for the first time.
President Donald Trump and Prime Minister Modi together are the worst enemies of terrorists. The two are committed nationalists.