- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
‘Dancing Diva 2014’ auditions from February 1
The aspiring dancers can showcase their talent in a dancing competition ‘Dancing Diva 2014’. The auditions for the same would be held on February 1 and 2 at Ronak Plaza, MP Nagar.
Notably, the Dancing Diva 2014 is a competition aiming to identify the best dancer of Madhya Pradesh. Organised by Riddhi Foundation Welfare Society, the competition endeavours to give chance only to female dance. The aspirants of age from 16 to 25 years can register their names for the competition.
The competition is divided in four parts that would begin with audition, semifinal, final and grand finale. Attractive prizes are offered to all three city finalists and all three finalists of grand finale. The celebrities and choreographer from Bollywood will judge all contestants and the participants. Expected Judges are Shaimak Davar, Ganesh Hegde and Lorance Gattlieb.
Ashish Dhakar organiser of the event said, “The contest is mainly dedicated to underprivileged girls of the society who rarely get opportunities to showcase their talents before mass.”
Elaborating further he said, “Dance is a way to express our feelings, emotions and love and Bhopal being the cultural capital of the State gave many artistes to the country. So this would be another chance for the budding artists to appear before the masses.” He further said, “We endeavour to encourage these children to grow in their unique talent and so maybe we would introduce other talent hunts as well.”
Further, the aspirants can register their names in different forms of dancing at www.dancingdiva.in.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- V’nagaram-Titlagarh rail project gets Centre’s nod 26 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- SCB Nursing students put protest on hold 26 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- CM wants 150 youths get skill training in each Gram panchayat 26 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Irregularities in pvt college Lecturers’ selection alleged 26 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 3,837 B’deshi immigrants staying in Odisha 26 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Milk farmers’ body meets Agri Min, submits memo 26 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Sure, Odisha will not follow Bihar on prohibition farce! 26 May 2016 | BISWARAJ PATNAIK | in Bhubaneswar
- Posters for Modi’s June 2 visit released 26 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Govt steps in to check rise in prices of arhar dal, meeting on 27 26 May 2016 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- CCL organises workshop on ‘augmentation of underground production’ 26 May 2016 | PNS | in Ranchi
22 May 2016 | Rajib Chowdhury
The BJP's historic win in Assam, signalling a major political shift in the region, is a crucial step in concretising Prime Minister Narendra Modi's vision for the party's North East outreach May 19 ushered in a new dawn in Assam — a dawn that held the promise of change and hope for a better future, or as some would say, achche din. Expanding its political clout beyond the traditional bastion and...
We want India to get rid of the system of disorder under the rule of the Congress for decades, where national interests were ignored.
The new Afghan Taliban chief has an opportunity to choose peace. We do hope that he makes that choice now.
Whatever our sexuality, whatever our taste, we must all be treated equally. That is the future Mahatma Gandhi dreamt of.