- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
‘Dancing Diva 2014’ auditions from February 1
The aspiring dancers can showcase their talent in a dancing competition ‘Dancing Diva 2014’. The auditions for the same would be held on February 1 and 2 at Ronak Plaza, MP Nagar.
Notably, the Dancing Diva 2014 is a competition aiming to identify the best dancer of Madhya Pradesh. Organised by Riddhi Foundation Welfare Society, the competition endeavours to give chance only to female dance. The aspirants of age from 16 to 25 years can register their names for the competition.
The competition is divided in four parts that would begin with audition, semifinal, final and grand finale. Attractive prizes are offered to all three city finalists and all three finalists of grand finale. The celebrities and choreographer from Bollywood will judge all contestants and the participants. Expected Judges are Shaimak Davar, Ganesh Hegde and Lorance Gattlieb.
Ashish Dhakar organiser of the event said, “The contest is mainly dedicated to underprivileged girls of the society who rarely get opportunities to showcase their talents before mass.”
Elaborating further he said, “Dance is a way to express our feelings, emotions and love and Bhopal being the cultural capital of the State gave many artistes to the country. So this would be another chance for the budding artists to appear before the masses.” He further said, “We endeavour to encourage these children to grow in their unique talent and so maybe we would introduce other talent hunts as well.”
Further, the aspirants can register their names in different forms of dancing at www.dancingdiva.in.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- NMDC to develop ‘Central Plant Store’ 10 Oct 2015 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Energy audit of Pt Ravishankar Shukla varsity campus soon 10 Oct 2015 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Murkutta village celebrates ODF status 10 Oct 2015 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 1L aged persons took pilgrimage trip: Govt 10 Oct 2015 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- centre can not intervene in state matters, says rajnath 10 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- mayawati threatens bjp 10 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- prty leaders should connect with people: rajnath 10 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- samajwadi rejects charges levelled by mayawati 10 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- seven killed and injured in an accident near Ghaghra ghat railway station At Bahraich 10 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Action against illegal slaughtering prove fatal 10 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
04 Oct 2015 | Shalini Saksena
Coke Studio@MTV Season 4 is all set to air its next episode today. SHALINI SAKSENA speaks to music composers, playback singers and lyricists about what’s in store for the big names this time It is bigger, better, more creative and has top luminaries of the music world like Javed Akhtar, Babul Supriyo, Prasoon Joshi, Anupam Roy and Jeet Gannguli...
10 Oct 2015 | Staff Reporter | Jagdalpur
NMDC Ltd — the country’s largest producer and exporter of iron ore, would be setting up ‘Central Plant Store’ for 3.0 MTPA Integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur in Bastar region of Chhattisgarh...
We are very disturbed over the brutal manner in which an Indian lady has been treated in Saudi Arabia. It's unacceptable.
Guilty in the Dadri killing will be punished, even if I have to risk my Government in Uttar Pradesh for that.
We have to encourage Wall Street to live up to its proper role in our economy, helping Main Street grow and prosper.