- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
‘Dancing Diva 2014’ auditions from February 1
The aspiring dancers can showcase their talent in a dancing competition ‘Dancing Diva 2014’. The auditions for the same would be held on February 1 and 2 at Ronak Plaza, MP Nagar.
Notably, the Dancing Diva 2014 is a competition aiming to identify the best dancer of Madhya Pradesh. Organised by Riddhi Foundation Welfare Society, the competition endeavours to give chance only to female dance. The aspirants of age from 16 to 25 years can register their names for the competition.
The competition is divided in four parts that would begin with audition, semifinal, final and grand finale. Attractive prizes are offered to all three city finalists and all three finalists of grand finale. The celebrities and choreographer from Bollywood will judge all contestants and the participants. Expected Judges are Shaimak Davar, Ganesh Hegde and Lorance Gattlieb.
Ashish Dhakar organiser of the event said, “The contest is mainly dedicated to underprivileged girls of the society who rarely get opportunities to showcase their talents before mass.”
Elaborating further he said, “Dance is a way to express our feelings, emotions and love and Bhopal being the cultural capital of the State gave many artistes to the country. So this would be another chance for the budding artists to appear before the masses.” He further said, “We endeavour to encourage these children to grow in their unique talent and so maybe we would introduce other talent hunts as well.”
Further, the aspirants can register their names in different forms of dancing at www.dancingdiva.in.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- CM yet to distribute portfolios to ministers 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State govt brace up security following Indian Army’s surgical Strike 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Former GM of ‘The Pioneer’ Dipak Mukherji dies following illness 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State Govt to offer more facilities to cops 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Hafiz Usman to take strict action against guilty 30 Sep 2016 | Preetam Srivastava | in Lucknow
- Rs50-crore scholarship scam alleged in State 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Income Tax disclosures net may touch Rs200 crore in Odisha 30 Sep 2016 | NAGESHWAR PATNAIK | in Bhubaneswar
- Pharmacists threaten immolation before Naveen Niwas 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Adarsha Vidyalayas not yet made residential: Minister 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- No support for solar power projects in rural houses 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
The call of Modi to Pakistan and its people for war against poverty has no answers (from them).
When you begin, the kind of flak you get for anything an everything is disappointing.
These (terrorists) are people who kill children, kill Muslims, take sex slaves. There's no religious rationale.