- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Embezzlement case of Rs 33.5L against SBI manager filed
The police registered a case of embezzlement of Rs 33.5 lakh against the bank manager of the State Bank of India (SBI) through forged documents. The fraud was committed last year between February and May. After registering the case the police sent police parties in search of the accused bank manager. The incident belongs to Hastinapur based SBI branch.
It is stated that the accused bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava embezzled Rs 33,35,000. This fact comes to light during annual audit of the bank. When the bank management saw the record of bank the incident of giving loan on forged documents was known. After that the bank management enquiry of the case. The bank management in initial action transferred the bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava.
During the enquiry the allegation was proved and the complaint of the case was lodged with Hastinapur police station. On the complaint of present bank manager Avinash S/o Rajkumar Singh Chauhan a case of fraud was registered against Abhinav Shrivastava under section 420, 467, 468 and 471. The accused Abhinav Shrivastava is stated to be absconding. The police station Hastinapur in charge Mahesh Singh said that a case of fraud has been registered against bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava for the embezzlement of 33 lacks. After registering the case the search of the accused has been started.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- UP cong to gherao RBI office in Kanpur today 18 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UP DGP to hold security meet ahead of R-Day celebrations 18 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP will go for pre-poll alliance with cong: Akhilesh 18 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UP Poll process commences as EC issues notification for first phase 18 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJP workers protest over ticket distribution criteria 18 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- ‘IT collections in MP & CG showing phenomenal growth’ 18 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM inaugurates SDRF Training Centre 18 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- ‘1651 cases of power theft registered in State’ 18 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Five Maoists held in Kondagaon district 18 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- IT raids at prominent steel trading co. offices 18 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
The US must expand cooperation further in dealing with terror. US-India partnership stands as a global example of what is possible.
It was inappropriate for a President-elect to be stepping in to the politics of other countries in a direct manner.
Those who shout azadi from the roof tops don't give an iota of azadi to others. Poor Zaira Waseem had to apologies for her success.