- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Embezzlement case of Rs 33.5L against SBI manager filed
The police registered a case of embezzlement of Rs 33.5 lakh against the bank manager of the State Bank of India (SBI) through forged documents. The fraud was committed last year between February and May. After registering the case the police sent police parties in search of the accused bank manager. The incident belongs to Hastinapur based SBI branch.
It is stated that the accused bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava embezzled Rs 33,35,000. This fact comes to light during annual audit of the bank. When the bank management saw the record of bank the incident of giving loan on forged documents was known. After that the bank management enquiry of the case. The bank management in initial action transferred the bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava.
During the enquiry the allegation was proved and the complaint of the case was lodged with Hastinapur police station. On the complaint of present bank manager Avinash S/o Rajkumar Singh Chauhan a case of fraud was registered against Abhinav Shrivastava under section 420, 467, 468 and 471. The accused Abhinav Shrivastava is stated to be absconding. The police station Hastinapur in charge Mahesh Singh said that a case of fraud has been registered against bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava for the embezzlement of 33 lacks. After registering the case the search of the accused has been started.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- UP Govt expands cabinet 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Amit Shah attacks SP Govt 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Yadav gives a miss to cabinet expansion 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM to ask public support for Assembly Polls 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UPCC cancels Roza Iftar party 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Piyush Goel slams UP Govt over power crisis 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- ‘Lookout notice’ against Trailokya Mishra issued 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Undue favour to Rose Valley Real Estate decried 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- E-stamping facility begins in State 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Ex-Services League submits memo to Monohar Parrikar 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
26 Jun 2016 | Ananya Borgohain and Shraddha Singh
When Delhi University announces its first cut-off list for undergraduate courses, predictably thousands of students will be rejected. Where do they go now when the frontiers they aspire for a successful future lead them to a dead end, ask ANANYA BORGOHAIN and SHRADDHA SINGH While Delhi University (DU) will release its first cut-off list for undergraduate courses on June 30, its St Stephen’s College had announced its own list last week...
Earlier, chhatrapati (king) appointed peshwas (prime minister). In Rajya Sabha nomination of Sambhaji Raje (a Maratha royal), peshwas have appointed a chhatrapati.
There's no bigger enemy of an artist than his fans. If you fall for the expectations of your fans, you’ll never grow. I don't give a damn about fans.
I've done all I can. I've been in four finals and it hurts not to be a champion. It's a hard moment for me and the team, and it's difficult to say, but it's over with the Argentina team.