- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Embezzlement case of Rs 33.5L against SBI manager filed
The police registered a case of embezzlement of Rs 33.5 lakh against the bank manager of the State Bank of India (SBI) through forged documents. The fraud was committed last year between February and May. After registering the case the police sent police parties in search of the accused bank manager. The incident belongs to Hastinapur based SBI branch.
It is stated that the accused bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava embezzled Rs 33,35,000. This fact comes to light during annual audit of the bank. When the bank management saw the record of bank the incident of giving loan on forged documents was known. After that the bank management enquiry of the case. The bank management in initial action transferred the bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava.
During the enquiry the allegation was proved and the complaint of the case was lodged with Hastinapur police station. On the complaint of present bank manager Avinash S/o Rajkumar Singh Chauhan a case of fraud was registered against Abhinav Shrivastava under section 420, 467, 468 and 471. The accused Abhinav Shrivastava is stated to be absconding. The police station Hastinapur in charge Mahesh Singh said that a case of fraud has been registered against bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava for the embezzlement of 33 lacks. After registering the case the search of the accused has been started.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Cong team visits C’garh for field study 27 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Utkal girls protest water, power problems in hostels 27 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- `2 crore to Puri Daitas: Compensation or bribe? 27 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- inbrief 27 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- `60L bonanza for 6 Rio sportswomen 27 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- BJD stages demos against ex-Cong MP at four places 27 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Surat investors protest before Delhi Odisha Bhavan 27 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Reengineering of public services stressed 27 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- NRHC asks OHRC for ATR on casting couch 27 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Maladies as policies not converted into realities 27 Jul 2016 | JAYANT DAS | in Bhubaneswar
I want to appeal to the Bishnoi community, don't lose your heart. You have been fighting for the protection of wildlife and forest for age and will continue to do that.
I am not looking for a future in politics. I am an artist and I am not here to win an election. My stories speak what I want to say.
Hillary Clinton believes, US is a country where people of all backgrounds can make a home. But that America isn't possible if we allow Trump to build a wall that divides us.