- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Embezzlement case of Rs 33.5L against SBI manager filed
The police registered a case of embezzlement of Rs 33.5 lakh against the bank manager of the State Bank of India (SBI) through forged documents. The fraud was committed last year between February and May. After registering the case the police sent police parties in search of the accused bank manager. The incident belongs to Hastinapur based SBI branch.
It is stated that the accused bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava embezzled Rs 33,35,000. This fact comes to light during annual audit of the bank. When the bank management saw the record of bank the incident of giving loan on forged documents was known. After that the bank management enquiry of the case. The bank management in initial action transferred the bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava.
During the enquiry the allegation was proved and the complaint of the case was lodged with Hastinapur police station. On the complaint of present bank manager Avinash S/o Rajkumar Singh Chauhan a case of fraud was registered against Abhinav Shrivastava under section 420, 467, 468 and 471. The accused Abhinav Shrivastava is stated to be absconding. The police station Hastinapur in charge Mahesh Singh said that a case of fraud has been registered against bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava for the embezzlement of 33 lacks. After registering the case the search of the accused has been started.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- SP Govt to prepare it’s individual BPL 13 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Cops working on rulling party orders: Pathak 13 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- RSS statement may helps Nitish Govt for Bihar polls 13 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Usman orders probe in malpractices issue 13 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- SEC deploys officials for second phase polling 13 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Minor gang-raped & murdered in Kansganj 13 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Yadav praises for modi govts foreign policy creates stur 13 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- ‘Community policing top priority’ 13 Oct 2015 | Gp Semwal | in Dehradun
- ‘Condition of villagers far worse than before’ 13 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Dehradun
- UCOST condoles death of noted scientist Dr Sharma 13 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Dehradun
11 Oct 2015 | Ananya Borgohain
Pakistan’s former Foreign Minister, Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri, discusses with ANANYA BORGOHAIN the doomed existence that the sordidness between India and Pakistan has created and suggests how the crisis can be mitigated A discourse on the complex relationship between India and Pakistan is beyond the ambit of one book. However, it makes for an engaging and enlightening political rhetoric when an insider furnishes a very relevant purview of the situation...
13 Oct 2015 | PNS | Lucknow
With an eye on the 2017 assembly elections the Akhilesh Yadav Government is all set to revise the below poverty line (BPL) data of Uttar Pradesh so that the Government’s scheme meant for the poor families could reach the targeted audience. “Though the BPL list is finalized by the central government, we are planning to make our list to know exactly how many people are living below the poverty line...
Dadri-type incidents damage NDA's image as well as Prime Minister Modi's vision. This is not the Government's intention.
AI don't want a push to my career through Big Boss. I don't crave for visibility. I am not looking for job offers.
Smearing ink is a mild form of democratic protest. We don't know if ink or tar was smeared on Sudheendra Kulkarni's face.