- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Embezzlement case of Rs 33.5L against SBI manager filed
The police registered a case of embezzlement of Rs 33.5 lakh against the bank manager of the State Bank of India (SBI) through forged documents. The fraud was committed last year between February and May. After registering the case the police sent police parties in search of the accused bank manager. The incident belongs to Hastinapur based SBI branch.
It is stated that the accused bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava embezzled Rs 33,35,000. This fact comes to light during annual audit of the bank. When the bank management saw the record of bank the incident of giving loan on forged documents was known. After that the bank management enquiry of the case. The bank management in initial action transferred the bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava.
During the enquiry the allegation was proved and the complaint of the case was lodged with Hastinapur police station. On the complaint of present bank manager Avinash S/o Rajkumar Singh Chauhan a case of fraud was registered against Abhinav Shrivastava under section 420, 467, 468 and 471. The accused Abhinav Shrivastava is stated to be absconding. The police station Hastinapur in charge Mahesh Singh said that a case of fraud has been registered against bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava for the embezzlement of 33 lacks. After registering the case the search of the accused has been started.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Ramoowalia’s fate is not confirmed yet 29 Apr 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM asks centre to give NOC for over bridge 29 Apr 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State Govt sets up Drought monitoring cell 29 Apr 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP to go for alliance with small outfits 29 Apr 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State BJP announces candidates for Bilari, Ghazipur 29 Apr 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Govt still indecisive on repealing Block Grant 29 Apr 2016 | SRIKANTA K TRIPATHY | in Bhubaneswar
- Mere 8% from Odisha qualify for JEE Advanced 29 Apr 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Women own 12,580 MSME units in State 29 Apr 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 195 schools with less than 5 students closed 29 Apr 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Polavaram: NGT gives time to AP to present case 29 Apr 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
24 Apr 2016 | Rup Narayan Das
Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar’s recent visit to China assumes immense significance in light of the long-standing complex relationship and the security dilemma that exists between the two countries. Political interaction at the higher level is always conducive for strategic trust and communication China is India’s largest neighbour and the two countries share a land border of 3,488 km, which is undemarcated and is known as the Line of Actual Control (LAC)...
While customs and rituals should change in accordance with time, those having faith in the religion should be the ones who decide the matter.
Working with Salman was surreal. I learnt so much by just observing him. He has no starry attitude, he lets his guard down and is playful.
While Islamabad has repeatedly urged Delhi to resume the comprehensive peace process, India has instead signalled it is only interested in talking about terrorism.