- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Embezzlement case of Rs 33.5L against SBI manager filed
The police registered a case of embezzlement of Rs 33.5 lakh against the bank manager of the State Bank of India (SBI) through forged documents. The fraud was committed last year between February and May. After registering the case the police sent police parties in search of the accused bank manager. The incident belongs to Hastinapur based SBI branch.
It is stated that the accused bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava embezzled Rs 33,35,000. This fact comes to light during annual audit of the bank. When the bank management saw the record of bank the incident of giving loan on forged documents was known. After that the bank management enquiry of the case. The bank management in initial action transferred the bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava.
During the enquiry the allegation was proved and the complaint of the case was lodged with Hastinapur police station. On the complaint of present bank manager Avinash S/o Rajkumar Singh Chauhan a case of fraud was registered against Abhinav Shrivastava under section 420, 467, 468 and 471. The accused Abhinav Shrivastava is stated to be absconding. The police station Hastinapur in charge Mahesh Singh said that a case of fraud has been registered against bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava for the embezzlement of 33 lacks. After registering the case the search of the accused has been started.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- CM forms Committee for Angadwadi workers 25 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Rahul Gandhi to begin second leg of Kisan Yatra from sitapur 25 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Thakur asks Naiik not to reinstate Prajapati 25 Sep 2016 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- MSY’s azamgarh rally cancelled 25 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Agitating schoolteachers threaten to boycott polls 25 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Pre-poll violence occurs at Utkal and Ramadevi 25 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- K’mal rape accused gets 20 yrs in jail 25 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Mom’s FIR: Gajapati drunkard youth held 25 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Water tank collapses; K’mal woman, daughter killed 25 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Brahmapur gold depositors seek justice 25 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
Political movements and Islamist identity of states like Iran or Pakistan or the Wahhabism of Saudi Arabia is the underbelly inspiring militant movements like IS.
The 1960 Indus Waters Treaty between India and Pakistan has survived two wars, and remains in force today.
We've already played without Lionel Messi. But for me as coach and for the team, it's a challenge if we have to play without him.