- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Embezzlement case of Rs 33.5L against SBI manager filed
The police registered a case of embezzlement of Rs 33.5 lakh against the bank manager of the State Bank of India (SBI) through forged documents. The fraud was committed last year between February and May. After registering the case the police sent police parties in search of the accused bank manager. The incident belongs to Hastinapur based SBI branch.
It is stated that the accused bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava embezzled Rs 33,35,000. This fact comes to light during annual audit of the bank. When the bank management saw the record of bank the incident of giving loan on forged documents was known. After that the bank management enquiry of the case. The bank management in initial action transferred the bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava.
During the enquiry the allegation was proved and the complaint of the case was lodged with Hastinapur police station. On the complaint of present bank manager Avinash S/o Rajkumar Singh Chauhan a case of fraud was registered against Abhinav Shrivastava under section 420, 467, 468 and 471. The accused Abhinav Shrivastava is stated to be absconding. The police station Hastinapur in charge Mahesh Singh said that a case of fraud has been registered against bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava for the embezzlement of 33 lacks. After registering the case the search of the accused has been started.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- One swept away, three still missing 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Arya unhappy with Tamta’s candidature for RS seat 30 May 2016 | SUNIL KUMAR | in Dehradun
- Haryana to offer 10K jobs to youth yearly 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Himachal CM launches ‘Kangre Di Munni’ 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- HC puts Indian Union on notice 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Haryana CM gives approval for incorporating seven blocks in list 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Bhagat Singh’s grandnephew killed in Himachal accident 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Late Punjab CM’s grandson shoots self 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Many express grief over Harkirat Singh’s demise 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab’s 15 teachers get ‘Malti Gyan Peeth Purskar’ 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
I wish that all the rivers in India be developed like Sabarmati river. Modi has paid true tributes to Gandhiji through this project.
I really believe Mohenjo Daro is going to be one of my best films. I hope and pray the audience also agrees with it.
Salim saab (Salim Khan) and Javed saab (Javed Akhtar), in many ways, are the initiators in recognising the worth of writers.