- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Embezzlement case of Rs 33.5L against SBI manager filed
The police registered a case of embezzlement of Rs 33.5 lakh against the bank manager of the State Bank of India (SBI) through forged documents. The fraud was committed last year between February and May. After registering the case the police sent police parties in search of the accused bank manager. The incident belongs to Hastinapur based SBI branch.
It is stated that the accused bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava embezzled Rs 33,35,000. This fact comes to light during annual audit of the bank. When the bank management saw the record of bank the incident of giving loan on forged documents was known. After that the bank management enquiry of the case. The bank management in initial action transferred the bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava.
During the enquiry the allegation was proved and the complaint of the case was lodged with Hastinapur police station. On the complaint of present bank manager Avinash S/o Rajkumar Singh Chauhan a case of fraud was registered against Abhinav Shrivastava under section 420, 467, 468 and 471. The accused Abhinav Shrivastava is stated to be absconding. The police station Hastinapur in charge Mahesh Singh said that a case of fraud has been registered against bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava for the embezzlement of 33 lacks. After registering the case the search of the accused has been started.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Seventh Pay Commission: Good news for State Govt employees 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mulayam slams PM for making false promises 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UP CM announces compensation for victim’s of demonetisation. 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM asks PM to release funds for Power Distribution Companies 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Akhilesh skips Mulayam’s mega rally 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Three IPS officers gets new post in reshuffle 08 Dec 2016 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- NASSCOM, Odisha launch drive to control e-Waste 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 662-brand colleges hold rally, demand GIA 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 3 Public Prosecutors appointed for speedy trial of POSCO cases 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Merchants to accept digital payments in GPs 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
(Satirist) Cho Ramaswamy was insightful and brilliant. He was a multidimensional personality. Above all, he was a dear friend.
My professional plans are now directed primarily to maintain a good level of play, and also to set new goals.
India has closed the doors on bilateral talk. The UN has a moral responsibility to call for ending rights violations in Kashmir.