Embezzlement case of Rs 33.5L against SBI manager filed
The police registered a case of embezzlement of Rs 33.5 lakh against the bank manager of the State Bank of India (SBI) through forged documents. The fraud was committed last year between February and May. After registering the case the police sent police parties in search of the accused bank manager. The incident belongs to Hastinapur based SBI branch.
It is stated that the accused bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava embezzled Rs 33,35,000. This fact comes to light during annual audit of the bank. When the bank management saw the record of bank the incident of giving loan on forged documents was known. After that the bank management enquiry of the case. The bank management in initial action transferred the bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava.
During the enquiry the allegation was proved and the complaint of the case was lodged with Hastinapur police station. On the complaint of present bank manager Avinash S/o Rajkumar Singh Chauhan a case of fraud was registered against Abhinav Shrivastava under section 420, 467, 468 and 471. The accused Abhinav Shrivastava is stated to be absconding. The police station Hastinapur in charge Mahesh Singh said that a case of fraud has been registered against bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava for the embezzlement of 33 lacks. After registering the case the search of the accused has been started.
- Every 5th citizen in State has grievance: Baghel 22 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Patha Utsav: Savitri Puja observed on road 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Samleswari beat Durga in Belpahar Football 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- NYCA holds its annual show with grandeur 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Sanitation champions’ meet begins 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 23 IAS officers reshuffled in C'garh 22 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Das for reducing gap between Govt, people 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Take Capt Saurabh Kalia's case to ICJ: Ex-servicemen league urges Centre 22 May 2017 | PTI | in Chandigarh
- Sidhu accuses previous SAD-BJP Govt of diversion of funds 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Choppers to seed on hilltops under renewed plantation drive 22 May 2017 | PRAGYAPALLAVI | in Ranchi