- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
Embezzlement case of Rs 33.5L against SBI manager filed
The police registered a case of embezzlement of Rs 33.5 lakh against the bank manager of the State Bank of India (SBI) through forged documents. The fraud was committed last year between February and May. After registering the case the police sent police parties in search of the accused bank manager. The incident belongs to Hastinapur based SBI branch.
It is stated that the accused bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava embezzled Rs 33,35,000. This fact comes to light during annual audit of the bank. When the bank management saw the record of bank the incident of giving loan on forged documents was known. After that the bank management enquiry of the case. The bank management in initial action transferred the bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava.
During the enquiry the allegation was proved and the complaint of the case was lodged with Hastinapur police station. On the complaint of present bank manager Avinash S/o Rajkumar Singh Chauhan a case of fraud was registered against Abhinav Shrivastava under section 420, 467, 468 and 471. The accused Abhinav Shrivastava is stated to be absconding. The police station Hastinapur in charge Mahesh Singh said that a case of fraud has been registered against bank manager Abhinav Shrivastava for the embezzlement of 33 lacks. After registering the case the search of the accused has been started.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Some bureaucrats dancing to the tune of opposition : CM 24 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Speaker orders forceful eviction of opposition from House 24 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM tabled first supplementary grants for current fiscal 24 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Ansari ruled out possibilities of QED merger into SP 24 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CAG slammed state government for the gender bias 24 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Constable kills colleague before ending his own life 24 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Chandigarh to remain capital issue in Punjab polls 24 Aug 2016 | Monika Malik | in Chandigarh
- Haryana gears up to welcome Sakshi 24 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Chaos in HP Assembly on ‘fresh revelations’ against CM 24 Aug 2016 | IANS | in Chandigarh
- Suspended AAP MP Dharamvira Gandhi floats new front 24 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
All his artificial love which he (Arvind Kejriwal) is professing for Goans, is buried in his ambitious plan of looting and eradicating the Goan identity.
We need to stop getting taxed as much we do. Hollywood films aren't as taxed as Indian films which are bleeding.
We strongly support all efforts between India and Pakistan that can contribute to a more stable and prosperous region.