Heartfulness Institute to organise ‘Walk For Yoga’ to mark Int’l Yoga Day
To observe the International Yoga Day, an event ‘Walk For Yoga’ will be organised in the city. The Walk for Yoga will be held on June 21 wherein the citizens will participate in a walkathon.
The Walk for Yoga event will be organised by Heartfulness Institute. The walkathon will begin from Nanke Petrol Pump at 7:00 am and will stop at Mayur Park at around 7:30 am. At Mayur Park, the participants will engage themselves in meditation and as many as 400 Bhopalites will be a part of the event.
It is to be noted that the Institute It works in about 140 countries since 1945. It engages in activities that further the practice of Heartfulness Inner Journey and related lifestyle choices,
- WB, Jharkhand shine in OORJA football talent hunt 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Boom in mobile app biz likely post-GST launch 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- State Govt targets 3 lakh MT fish production 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Authorities brace to save people from lightning 23 Jun 2017 | ARYA SHARAN | in Ranchi
- States asked to ensure land for new projects 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lalu, Mishra appear before CBI courts 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- NHDC, State Govt sign MoU 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Iconic film ‘Boot Polish’ screened at Tribal Museum 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Criminals make off with valuables worth Rs7.95L from Sarpanch’s house 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- MCTE convocation: 24 students get diplomas 23 Jun 2017 | pns | in Bhopal