House burgled, goods worth Rs 1.5L stolen
Valuables worth Rs 1.5 lakh were burgled from Park City Phase 4 under Bagh Sewania police station area on Sunday.
Police said that the victim Ajay Nigam, along with his family members, had gone to Vidisha and when he returned on Sunday the valuables were found missing.
A complaint was lodged by the victim with the police and in the complaint the victim stated that he along with his family had gone to Vidisha on June 17 and when he returned on Sunday the locks were found broken and valuables were found burgled.
The victim claimed that Rs 20,000 cash and gold and silver jewelry worth Rs 1.25 lakh were stolen. The total loss in the burglary was around Rs 1.5 lakh.
The police have registered a case under Section 457 and 380 of the IPC and have started further investigation.
On the other hand, the house of a retired bank employee was targeted by miscreants and escaped with valuables from Subh City Sharda Nagar under Eithkhedi police station area on Sunday.
According to the police, the victim, Ashok Kumar, was asleep on the first floor with his family and in the morning he found that the valuables from the ground floor were found burgled.
In his complaint, the victim stated that he was asleep on the first floor along with his family and when he woke up in the morning he found that the valuables were found burgled.
The total loss in the burglary was around Rs 1 lakh. Based on the complaint after the preliminary investigation the police have registered a case under section 457 and 380 of the IPC.
- INBRIEF 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- State health centres bag national award 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- JMM call for Opposition unity for ‚Äô19 polls 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Triumphant candidates celebrate, thank voters 21 Apr 2018 | ADREESH BHATTACHARYA | in Ranchi
- BJP retains Mayor, Deputy Mayor posts in RMC 21 Apr 2018 | PRAGYA PALLAVI | in Ranchi
- Polling to be held on May 13 in 18 municipal committees of Haryana 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana orders crop loss assessment exercise 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Three MoUs signed at YMCA's Industrial Conclave 2018 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Nine more ministers in Punjab Cabinet 21 Apr 2018 | Monika Malik | in Chandigarh
- Collapsed bridge on Gangotri highway re-opens 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun