House burgled, goods worth Rs 1.5L stolen
Valuables worth Rs 1.5 lakh were burgled from Park City Phase 4 under Bagh Sewania police station area on Sunday.
Police said that the victim Ajay Nigam, along with his family members, had gone to Vidisha and when he returned on Sunday the valuables were found missing.
A complaint was lodged by the victim with the police and in the complaint the victim stated that he along with his family had gone to Vidisha on June 17 and when he returned on Sunday the locks were found broken and valuables were found burgled.
The victim claimed that Rs 20,000 cash and gold and silver jewelry worth Rs 1.25 lakh were stolen. The total loss in the burglary was around Rs 1.5 lakh.
The police have registered a case under Section 457 and 380 of the IPC and have started further investigation.
On the other hand, the house of a retired bank employee was targeted by miscreants and escaped with valuables from Subh City Sharda Nagar under Eithkhedi police station area on Sunday.
According to the police, the victim, Ashok Kumar, was asleep on the first floor with his family and in the morning he found that the valuables from the ground floor were found burgled.
In his complaint, the victim stated that he was asleep on the first floor along with his family and when he woke up in the morning he found that the valuables were found burgled.
The total loss in the burglary was around Rs 1 lakh. Based on the complaint after the preliminary investigation the police have registered a case under section 457 and 380 of the IPC.
- Meeting for Independence Day preparations held 22 Jul 2017 | Nityanand Dubey | in Ranchi
- N America C‚Äôgarh Association membership growing rapidly 22 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Police nab four extremists 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Hospital train to provide medical services in Daltonganj 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Admin orders raids against shops to check sale of adulterated sweets 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CCL holds meeting of Rajbhasha Karyanvayan Samiti 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Man rapes woman threatening to kill her son 22 Jul 2017 | Ashis Sinha | in Ranchi
- 10-yr Management Plan for Wolf Sanctuary on anvil in Latehar 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- NHAI introduces the long awaited services on NH 33 22 Jul 2017 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- Sanction PDS shops to Sakhi Mandals: CS 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi