- Not undergone any makeover, BJP distorted my image: Rahul Gandhi
- Leaders pay homage to Parliament attack victims; Manmohan greets Modi
- Ex-Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda convicted in coal scam case
- Govt shelves Dec 31 deadline on Aadhaar, PAN in financial dealings
- Kerala seeks Rs 1,843 cr from Centre for Ockhi damage
- SC stalls Centre's takeover of Unitech
Infra dev works begin in 19 industrial areas
Infrastructure development works at a cost of Rs 1960 crore have been started in 19 new industrial areas in the state. All these works will be completed by December 2018. Industry and Commerce Department has instructed construction agencies to complete the works with quality.
Works worth Rs 1960 crores have been started on 2817 hectare land in new industrial areas of Mohasa-Babai second phase, Badiyakhedi District Sehore, Smart industrial area Pithampur (NATRIP), IT Park non SEZ Indore, Jetapur-Palasia District Dhar, Sitapur Phase – 2 District Morena, Food Park, Badoudi District Shivpuri, Kumbhraj District Guna, Piparseva, Plastic Park Biloua District Gwalior, Umaria-Dungaria, Tajpur District Ujjain, Namkeen Cluster Ratlam, Jhanjharwada District Neemuch, Vikram Udyogpuri Ujjain, Sirsouda District Dewas, Siddhgavan Phase – 2, District Sagar, Maihar District Satna and Babpur District Satna.
The works mainly include road construction, electricity, water, sewage and drainage.
Infrastructure development works worth Rs 230 crore have been undertaken on nearly 576 hectare land in Acharpura District Bhopal, Bagroda District Bhopal, Plastic Park Tamot District Raisen, Kiratpur District Hoshangabad first phase, Mohasa-Babai first phase, Relwa Khurd Khajuri District Badwani and Kasarwardi District Jhabua. Similarly high level infrastructure development works worth Rs 480 crores have been undertaken in Food Park Pipariya, Pithampur, Samver Road, Polo Ground, Dewas, Maneri, Richai, Malanpur, Pratappur, Mandideep, Govindpura, Siddgavan, Purena, Maharajpur and Satna. Work of 90 MLD water supply scheme is in progress in Vikram Udygpuri Ujjain and Pithampur. About 55 percent infrastructural development works are already complete.
These works will also be completed by December 2018.
- CM unveils many development projects 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Normal life disrupted in state following snowfall 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Cops terrorised us to leave village: Sohan Lal 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Will revive Naini Lake at any cost: CS 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Govt demands Rs 2761 cr as 2nd Supplementary 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Dalits bodies stage sit-in on missing dalit boy 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Kissing row rocks House, BJP wants debate 14 Dec 2017 | SANTOSH NARAYAN | in Ranchi
- Nursery Act drafted on CM‚Äôs order 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Training on water test held 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- SBI Life to build B‚Äôswar school lavatories 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar