- Woman teacher arrested for sexually exploiting boy
- India, Bangladesh bonded by cooperation and understanding: Modi
- Almost USD 30 million seized in raids linked to Malaysian ex-PM
- Samsung must pay Apple $539mn in patent lawsuit: US court
- HDK faces floor test today; expected to sail through
- Special NIA court convicts five IM militants in Bodh Gaya serial blasts case
- Two men detonate explosive device at Indian restaurant in Canada; 15 injured
Infra dev works begin in 19 industrial areas
Infrastructure development works at a cost of Rs 1960 crore have been started in 19 new industrial areas in the state. All these works will be completed by December 2018. Industry and Commerce Department has instructed construction agencies to complete the works with quality.
Works worth Rs 1960 crores have been started on 2817 hectare land in new industrial areas of Mohasa-Babai second phase, Badiyakhedi District Sehore, Smart industrial area Pithampur (NATRIP), IT Park non SEZ Indore, Jetapur-Palasia District Dhar, Sitapur Phase – 2 District Morena, Food Park, Badoudi District Shivpuri, Kumbhraj District Guna, Piparseva, Plastic Park Biloua District Gwalior, Umaria-Dungaria, Tajpur District Ujjain, Namkeen Cluster Ratlam, Jhanjharwada District Neemuch, Vikram Udyogpuri Ujjain, Sirsouda District Dewas, Siddhgavan Phase – 2, District Sagar, Maihar District Satna and Babpur District Satna.
The works mainly include road construction, electricity, water, sewage and drainage.
Infrastructure development works worth Rs 230 crore have been undertaken on nearly 576 hectare land in Acharpura District Bhopal, Bagroda District Bhopal, Plastic Park Tamot District Raisen, Kiratpur District Hoshangabad first phase, Mohasa-Babai first phase, Relwa Khurd Khajuri District Badwani and Kasarwardi District Jhabua. Similarly high level infrastructure development works worth Rs 480 crores have been undertaken in Food Park Pipariya, Pithampur, Samver Road, Polo Ground, Dewas, Maneri, Richai, Malanpur, Pratappur, Mandideep, Govindpura, Siddgavan, Purena, Maharajpur and Satna. Work of 90 MLD water supply scheme is in progress in Vikram Udygpuri Ujjain and Pithampur. About 55 percent infrastructural development works are already complete.
These works will also be completed by December 2018.
- Modi visits J'khand today, to review aspirational districts' dev 25 May 2018 | Santosh Narayan | in Ranchi
- HP suspends 5 officials, including IPS officer for Kasauli incident 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana Govt issues advisory on Nipah virus 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Hemkund Sahib Yatra: An Exhilarating Spiritual experience 25 May 2018 | JASKIRAN CHOPRA | in Dehradun
- Punjab imposes Rs 5 cr fine on erring mill 25 May 2018 | Monika Malik | in Chandigarh
- Guv‚Äôs Cup Golf tournament to begin today 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Govt schools to pay domestic rates of power 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- One accused of killing leopard cub arrested 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM inaugurates modern lab complex at GGIC 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Sanitation, employment and education are missions for Govt: Madan Kaushik 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun