- Piyush Goyal junks report suggesting airline-like dynamic pricing in railway
- Bypoll defeats no referendum on BJP policies, programmes: Yogi
- NDA messed up economy, mismanaged JK: Manmohan Singh
- Putin eyes fourth term as Russians go to polls
- 3 AIIMS doctors enroute to Agra killed in accident on Yamuna e-way
- Five civilians killed in Pakistan firing on LoC
Man duped by property dealer
A 32-year-old man was duped by a property developer by selling a 950 sq ft plot in place of 1200 sq ft plot at Bagh Sewania area.
The victim Ankit Neekhra was duped by the accused Rakesh Patel who is a property dealer and developer.
The victim is a trader and last year in the month of June bought a land in Bagh Sewania area from the accused. The land was purchased by the victim at Rs 32 lakh and it was decided that the payment would be made in two parts.
The area of the land which was purchased was 1200 sq ft and after the purchase when the victim checked the area of land was found to be 950 sq ft and the victim refused for making the complete payment and demanded return from the accused. The accused refused to refund the money and lodged a complaint with the Bagh Sewania police.
The police have registered a case under section 420 of the IPC and have started further investigation.
Meanwhile, a 19-year-old youth was nabbed by Shahjehanabad police and recovered stolen valuables worth Rs 5000 from his possession.
Acting on a tip off a youth was nabbed during vehicle checking drive in the night on Wednesday and when the youth was questioned he confessed one burglary.
The accused was identified as Deepak Bansal alias Bachcha of Mother India colony. The police have recovered Rs 50K of valuables from his possession and further investigation is on.
- Previous Govts indulged in business of illegally acquiring lands: CM 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Himachal would emerge as natural farming state: Guv 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Now it is mandatory to link PMAY beneficiary with geo-tagging 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana will be expanded: Khattar 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Tara given life imprisonment 18 Mar 2018 | PTI | in Bhopal
- Minister‚Äôs daughter-in-law commits suicide at Udaypura 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Interactive session with intellectuals, scribes held for Gwalior trade fair 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- 2-day national level working model contest Nirmaan2k18 concludes 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Farmers forced to dump tomatoes, feed them to cattle for poor rates, says Ajay Singh 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal