- AAP MLAs allegedly assault Delhi Chief Secretary in CM's presence
- PNB closed all options to recover dues by going public: Modi
- Fitch places PNB on 'Rating Watch Negative' with downgrade possibility
- PNB fraud: SC to hear PIL seeking SIT probe on Friday
- SC to hear actress Priya's plea seeking quashing of FIR
- India test fires medium range nuclear capable Agni-II missile
- Pak drug smuggler killed; 10 kg narcotics, arms seized along IB: BSF
Medal winners to get direct recruitment
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that players who win medals in international level sports championships will be given direct recruitment in government jobs. He said that Madhya Pradesh has decided to do something different in the field of sports. Chouhan was addressing the gathering during the dedication of Abhinav Bindra 10 metre shooting range, 25 metre shooting range and administrative building at the Madhya Pradesh Shooting Academy. Sports and Youth Welfare Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia, Olympic Gold Medalist Abhinav Bindra, National Rifle Association of India President Raninder Singh were present on the occasion.
Chouhan said that the players of the state have both talent and capacity. If they are provided with proper facilities, they can do wonders in their field. He said that the state’s players should represent the country in different games in 2020 Olympics. Chouhan said that if there is determination and passion, nothing is impossible. He called upon the players to move forward and reach for the sky. Chouhan reviewed the newly-constructed shooting range and administrative building.
Gold medalist Abhinav Bindra replied to queries of players and trainers of various academies. Bindra said that if there is ‘match pressure’ during the competition, one should accept it instead of running away from it. “Focus on the goal and be self-confident,” he said. He said that if during the training, they sense any mental pressure, they should challenge themselves and concentrate on their basics and technique. Sports and Youth Welfare Yashodhara Raje Scindia said that discipline helps in focusing on life and games.
Principal Secretary Sports and Youth Welfare Aniruddh Mukherjee, Principal Secretary SK Mishra, Director Sports and Youth Welfare Upendra Jain and a large number of players were present on the occasion.
- ED attaches IAS officer‚Äôs assets in Ranchi, Udaipur, Bengaluru, Kolkata 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 10 decimal land sop to illegal settlers in towns 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Man kills himself, wife, son over loan burden 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand Travel Mart to endorse State‚Äôs tourism prospects 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Pollution watchdog undergoes facelift 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Cabinet nod to form SC Panel 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- NCW smells rat in gang rape case 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharcraft inks MoU with Banka Silk 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Youth power will make India world guru, says CM 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Centre okays setting up of Tribunal for settling Mahanadi water dispute 21 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur