- State Editions ˅
- Cover Story
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Minister Maya Singh conferred ‘Skoch Challenger’ award
Women and Child Development Minister Maya Singh was conferred SKOCH Challenger Award 2015 for her contribution to women’s empowerment in Madhya Pradesh by Union Minister of State for Finance Jayant Sinha here on Saturday.
After becoming Women and Child Development Minister, Maya Singh has made many efforts for respect to women and protection of girls in Madhya Pradesh.
Due to her contribution in strengthening anganwadis and empowerment of women through various schemes Madhya Pradesh has carved a distinct identity at national level.
Maya Singh took personal interest in effective implementation of Tejaswini, Lado Abhiyan and Swagatam Laxmi Yojana, whose results have become visible. She played important role in e-Lado and Anmol website’s development, which have cast special impact on success of schemes’ implementation.
SKOCH Foundation Group found her efforts for women’s empowerment as best for the award for 2015.
- CM makes surprise inspection of Hazratganj police station 24 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State BJP ministers not using hooters while travelling 24 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- PWD minister to probe road projects taken up during last 14 years 24 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Departments asked to make presentation at Lok Bhavan 24 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Minister picks up broom to clean office 24 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State govt to do away with ‘108 Ambulance Service’ 24 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Commissioner Usman issued notices to oficials 24 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- 10-month-old child died due to doctors and staff negligence in Bahraich, enquiry reveals 24 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- DGP asks police officials to set their houses in order 24 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- 3 women, 2 kids trafficked every 5 days 24 Mar 2017 | SANJEEV KUMAR PATRO | in Bhubaneswar