Minister Maya Singh conferred ‘Skoch Challenger’ award
Women and Child Development Minister Maya Singh was conferred SKOCH Challenger Award 2015 for her contribution to women’s empowerment in Madhya Pradesh by Union Minister of State for Finance Jayant Sinha here on Saturday.
After becoming Women and Child Development Minister, Maya Singh has made many efforts for respect to women and protection of girls in Madhya Pradesh.
Due to her contribution in strengthening anganwadis and empowerment of women through various schemes Madhya Pradesh has carved a distinct identity at national level.
Maya Singh took personal interest in effective implementation of Tejaswini, Lado Abhiyan and Swagatam Laxmi Yojana, whose results have become visible. She played important role in e-Lado and Anmol website’s development, which have cast special impact on success of schemes’ implementation.
SKOCH Foundation Group found her efforts for women’s empowerment as best for the award for 2015.
- Ultras caught in Palamu with kerosene 30 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- District Chess Championship concludes 30 May 2017 | RR Srivastava | in Ranchi
- Two persons injured in collision in Jaridih 30 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- No breakthrough yet in sunshine student’s death 30 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Maoists blow rail tracks in Giridih, torch vehicles 30 May 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Global Skill and Employment Partnership Summit to be held at Hotel Amer Green 30 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Youth leadership camp organised at Sagar Group of Institutions 30 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- 1 L Dovas geo-tagged for scrutiny in J’khand 30 May 2017 | SANTOSH NARAYAN | in Ranchi
- inbrief 30 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Five day Jharkhand Fest ends 30 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi