Minister who tried to green world no more
Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Environment, Forest and Climate Change Anil Madhav Dave’s mortal remains were brought to Bhopal on Thursday evening.
Dave’s body was kept at the BJP state office where homage was paid to the departed leader. Large number of people with tears in eyes gathered at the BJP state office to pay homage to their leader.
The mortal remains of Dave was brought to city from New Delhi in a special aircraft in which BJP national general secretary Kailash Vijayvargiya, vice president Prabhat Jha and Union Minister Thanwarchand Gehlot also arrived.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, BJP state president and MP Nandkumar Singh Chouhan, state organizational general secretary Suhas Bhagat, Public Relations minister of state Narottam Mishra and many other members of the state cabinet were present at the Raja Bhoj Airport of the city.
The mortal remains of Dave were brought to BJP state office from the airport at about 8 pm where large numbers of people were waiting to pay homage to him. People paid floral tributes to the departed leader.
Besides BJP leaders many Congress leaders also reached the BJP office to pay homage to the departed soul.
After keeping the body for about an hour the mortal remains of Dave were brought to Nadi Ghar where Dave used to stay during his Bhopal visits.
- Police conducts mapping of incidents to bust snatching gangs 27 Jun 2017 | MUKESH RANJANA | in Ranchi
- Ill-maintained school buses under Admin radar 27 Jun 2017 | PRAGYAPALLAVI | in Ranchi
- Inbrief. 27 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Traders in a ‘wait and watch’ over GST 27 Jun 2017 | SANJEEV JHA | in Ranchi
- Police to attach properties of absconding accused 27 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- JGLS graduates in leading law firms 27 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- BJP MP dubs small ‘dovas’ as death wells 27 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Hindi play ‘Raakh Se Uda Panchi’ showcased at Shaheed Bhavan 27 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- What Ministers forget is more important, quips Roy 27 Jun 2017 | SANTOSH NARAYAN | in Ranchi
- Theatre buffs enjoy ‘Khubsurat Bahu’ at Antarang Hall 27 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal