- Bullet-riddled body of man working for Army found: police
- Violent threats not acceptable in democracy: Venkaiah Naidu
- Steep fare hike will 'kill' Delhi Metro: Kejriwal
- Pakistan justifies Hafiz Saeed's release
- President urges legal fraternity to provide free services to poor
- Egypt army launches offensive against militants after deadly mosque attack
MP Govt to award Microsoft for promotion of Hindi language
The Madhya Pradesh Government is going to honour the Microsoft for its immense contribution to promotion and use of information technology through Hindi language.
The Department of Culture gives award to IT companies for their outstanding contribution in the field of software search engine, web designing, digital language laboratory, programming, social media and digital audio visual editing.
The decision to honor Microsoft has been taken on the recommendations of a jury. Award giving ceremony will take place on the Hindi Diwas September 14, 2017 at a grand function at Bhopal. The Award carries Rs one lakh and a citation.
It may be noted that Madhya Pradesh has maximum number of sofrwares in Hindi.
Shivraj Singh Chauhan has taken a pledge to do official work in Hindi and make software in Hindi only. As a result, all key sectors are using Hindi softwares. They are being used for departmental promotions, revenue cases disposal, CM Dashboards.
The biggest forum for public participation- mp.mygov.in- is working in Hindi. A number of Hindi based softwares are being used. Official correspondence is taking place in Hindi Unicode.
According to official sources, the Department of Culture has selected the world biggest IT giant Microsoft for this recognition appreciating promotion of Hindi. The Principal Secretary, Culture has conveyed department's decision to the Microsoft president of India.
with Microsoft five more Hindi Awards will be given for outstanding contributions. They include Gunkar Award, Nirmal Verma Award, Father Kamil Bulke Award and Hindi Seva Samman. Each of these Awards carries Rs one lakh, plaque, shawl. Award giving ceremony will take place on 14th September, 2017 at Tribal Museum, Shyamala Hills, Bhopal at 7 pm.
- Sexual assault of 16-yr-old girl: Police nab miscreant 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- JNAU signs pact with Chiba University of Japan 25 Nov 2017 | Pioneer News Service | in Bhopal
- Advancing development of library practitioners 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Medical workshop to be organised today at AIIMS 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- In brief 25 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Dengue deaths rising: Civic body blamed for poor sanitation 25 Nov 2017 | Pioneer News Service | in Bhopal
- Work will be given to SHGs 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Famous artist from Gujarat displays art at Bharat Bhavan 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Valuables worth Rs 1.5 lakh burgled from Ratan Colony 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Play staged at State Tribal Museum 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal