MP Police signs MoU for research purposes
With an aim to increase confidence among masses and improve its working style, Madhya Pradesh police have signed memorandum of undersatnding(MoU) with renowned national and international educational institutions for research on different works of police.
For this, a research and policy cell has been established at the State police headquarters. The nodal officer of the cell would be SP Vineet Kapoor. Renowned professors of research institute Abdul Jameel Poverty Action Lab of University of Massachusetts would research on Dial 100, woman help desk, police public hearing, communication during police work and organization behavior.
Under an MoU with criminology center of Sheffield Hallam University professors would arrange for exchange programme based on best practices of police which would be supported by British High Commission. Functioning of woman and children safety would be studied. Till present four officials of Madhya Pradesh police have been trained and soon officials of Britian police would visit Madhya Pradesh to conduct study.
As a pilot project in association with the Sheffield Hallam University One Stop Crisis Center for Woman would be started to address crime against woman and provide them help and security.
The National Law University Delhi and TISS would train on law, criminology and woman security. With TISS Citizen Safety Perception survey would be done to analyse citizen safety which would be first survey in the country.
Madhya Pradesh police would start Police Youth Connect programme under which Law, IT, MBA, Social Science and other students could intern with Madhya Pradesh police and would be started in Indore and Bhopal.
- Suicide: Ajay charge against CM 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Raman visits Naxal-hit Narayanpur to spur growth 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Police book 2 for ATM fraud at Bank of Baroda 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Women pay tribute to saree! 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Tarbha locals get PMAY work orders 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Primary teachers to gherao Assembly on Mar 22 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Odisha‚Äôs Jyotiranjan all-India topper 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Subarnapur officials alerted over heat wave 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Retired employees hold annual meet 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Aid up to Rs 1L cr to IITs, NITs: Union Min 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar