- Chanda Kochhar to continue as MD and CEO, to go on leave till completion of internal
- CBI followed up with 6 countries to reiterate that Nirav Modi's passport was revoked
- Delhi HC asks who authorised Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's sit-in at lieutenant
- Partly cloudy sky in Delhi, rains likely
- Kejriwal continues sit-in protest
Narottam distributes Rs 75 cr at Kisan Sammelan
Minister for Public Relations Narottam Mishra distributed an amount of Rs 75.55 cr among farmers under the Kisan Samraddhi Yojana during the grand Kisan Sammelan held at Datia. On this occasion, he also presented protsahan rashi (Incentive amount) at the rate of Rs 200 per quintal to the farmers.
Mishra has said that the Krishak Samraddhi Yojana has been launched for the prosperity of the farmers. Under the scheme, an incentive amount of Rs 265 per quintal is being given to the farmers after procuring wheat at the rate of Rs 1765 per quintal.
Along with this, farmers are being benefitted with drought relief, Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana, procurement of wheat, gram, red lentil and mustard besides insurance scheme.
The Chief Minister has not left any stone unturned to make farmers economically strong. Member of Legislative Assembly Ghanshyam Pironiya and newly appointed Vice President of District Antodaya Committee Shri Ashok Datre were present in the programme.
Mishra inaugurated Khatola Canal Irrigation Project costing Rs 2.33 crore at village Khatola of Datia district. This project will facilitate irrigation on 558 hecatre land.
Mishra further mentioned that 5 villages including Khatola will get better irrigation facility after the completion of this project. Member of Legislative Assembly- Bhander, Ghanshyam Pironiya was present in the programme.
Besides, Mishra also performed bhoomi poojan of 2.27 km long road from Ikara road to Khatola costing Rs 67 lakh. He also gathered information about the preparationsof Parthiv Shivling Nirman programme to be held at Datia in the month of August.
- AK 56 recovered in Garu village 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- ‚ÄėGodda project progressing on firm footing‚Äô 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC reviews status of ongoing schemes 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Min Rawat discusses reforms for higher education sector 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Chouhan is MNREGA committee chairman 19 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM pays homage to martyr Vikas Gurung 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Remains of the martyr consigned to flames in Rishikesh 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- HC exempts Garhwal commissioner from personal appearance in court 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI prepares for IDY programme, to remain closed for visitors on June 19-20 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Police arrest murder victim's wife and paramour 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun