- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Railways to introduce eight new trains, new time-table soon
Indian Railways will launch eight new trains for different destinations which will halt at Bhopal railway station within next few weeks. Besides, a new railway time-table will be implemented from July 1.
Train number 22109/2210 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus (LTT)-Hazrat Nizamuddin-LTT Air-conditioned Express will have 14 AC coaches and two SLRs. The train will halt at Nasik road, Bhusawal, Bhopal, Jhansi, Gwalior and Agra Cantt stations. The train starting from LTT will reach Bhopal railway station at 2 pm while the train starting from Nizamuddin will reach Bhopal at 11.35 in the night.
Train number 22456/22455Kalka-Sainagar Shirdi-Kalka express will run twice a week and will halt at Chandigarh, New Delhi, Agra Cantt, Gwalior, Jhansi, Bhopal, Itarsi, Bhusaval and Manmad before reaching its destination. One AC two tier, two AC three tier, six sleeper class and six general coaches will be attached with the train. The train starting from Kalka will reach Bhopal at 10:30 am and train starting from Shirdi will reach Bhopal at 8.30 pm.
Train number 22685/22686 Yeshwantpur-Chandigarh-Yeshwantpur express will ply twice a week. The train will halt at Hubli, Miraj, Pune, Bhopal, Jhansi, New Delhi and Panipat. It will have one first cum second class AC coach, one AC two tier, four AC three tier, 10 sleeper class and two general coaches. The train starting from Yeshwantpur will reach Bhopal at 12.35 in the night and train starting from Chandigarh will reach Bhopal at 7:15 pm.
Train number 22631/22632 Chennai-Bikaner-Chennai AC express will ply once a week and will have 14 AC coaches and two SLRs. The train will halt at Jaipur, Kota, Ujjain, Bhopal, Itarsi, Nagpur, Vijaywada and Gudur during the journey. Train starting from Chennai will reach Bhopal at 10.25 pm and the train starting from Bikaner will reach Bhopal at 10:00 am.
Besides these, four new trains - train number 11203/11204 Nagpur-Ajmer-Nagpur express, 18243/18244 Bilaspur-Bhagat ki Kothi-Bilaspur express, 18245/18246 Bilaspur-Bikaner-Bilaspur express and 22458/22457 Nangal dam-Hazoor Saheb Nanded-Nangal Dam Express were also announced.
Railways have also extended the route of eight trains and 19325/19326 Indore-Amritsar-Indore express will ply twice a week now instead of once. Train number of Habibganj-Jabalpur express which was earlier 12529/12530 has been changed to 22187/22188, new number will come into force from September 1.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- ‘Crorepati’ BJD candidates file papers for Rajya Sabha 31 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Doctors not happy with retirement age hike to 65 yrs 31 May 2016 | NIMAI CHARAN SAHU | in Bhubaneswar
- Abolish high-value currency and existing taxes 31 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Briefs 31 May 2016 | Pioneer | in Bhubaneswar
- Govt to buy medicines worth Rs 239 cr 31 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Defence agrees for air show in Cuttack for Biju centenary 31 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- +2 Arts, Com, Vocational results tomorrow 31 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Villagers trek 25 km to collect NFSA rations 31 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Roadwork in U’kote hit for encroachments 31 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- BJP all set to make PM visit a grand success 31 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
Virat Kohli, what a great leader! I can't take it away from him despite his team's loss. He set the benchmark this season.
We don't have the strength to break someone's bones. It was a comment made to lift the morale of party workers.
The real cause of my impeachment was an attempt to obstruct corruption investigations at the state-run oil firm.