- Piyush Goyal junks report suggesting airline-like dynamic pricing in railway
- Bypoll defeats no referendum on BJP policies, programmes: Yogi
- NDA messed up economy, mismanaged JK: Manmohan Singh
- Putin eyes fourth term as Russians go to polls
- 3 AIIMS doctors enroute to Agra killed in accident on Yamuna e-way
- Five civilians killed in Pakistan firing on LoC
Railways to introduce eight new trains, new time-table soon
Indian Railways will launch eight new trains for different destinations which will halt at Bhopal railway station within next few weeks. Besides, a new railway time-table will be implemented from July 1.
Train number 22109/2210 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus (LTT)-Hazrat Nizamuddin-LTT Air-conditioned Express will have 14 AC coaches and two SLRs. The train will halt at Nasik road, Bhusawal, Bhopal, Jhansi, Gwalior and Agra Cantt stations. The train starting from LTT will reach Bhopal railway station at 2 pm while the train starting from Nizamuddin will reach Bhopal at 11.35 in the night.
Train number 22456/22455Kalka-Sainagar Shirdi-Kalka express will run twice a week and will halt at Chandigarh, New Delhi, Agra Cantt, Gwalior, Jhansi, Bhopal, Itarsi, Bhusaval and Manmad before reaching its destination. One AC two tier, two AC three tier, six sleeper class and six general coaches will be attached with the train. The train starting from Kalka will reach Bhopal at 10:30 am and train starting from Shirdi will reach Bhopal at 8.30 pm.
Train number 22685/22686 Yeshwantpur-Chandigarh-Yeshwantpur express will ply twice a week. The train will halt at Hubli, Miraj, Pune, Bhopal, Jhansi, New Delhi and Panipat. It will have one first cum second class AC coach, one AC two tier, four AC three tier, 10 sleeper class and two general coaches. The train starting from Yeshwantpur will reach Bhopal at 12.35 in the night and train starting from Chandigarh will reach Bhopal at 7:15 pm.
Train number 22631/22632 Chennai-Bikaner-Chennai AC express will ply once a week and will have 14 AC coaches and two SLRs. The train will halt at Jaipur, Kota, Ujjain, Bhopal, Itarsi, Nagpur, Vijaywada and Gudur during the journey. Train starting from Chennai will reach Bhopal at 10.25 pm and the train starting from Bikaner will reach Bhopal at 10:00 am.
Besides these, four new trains - train number 11203/11204 Nagpur-Ajmer-Nagpur express, 18243/18244 Bilaspur-Bhagat ki Kothi-Bilaspur express, 18245/18246 Bilaspur-Bikaner-Bilaspur express and 22458/22457 Nangal dam-Hazoor Saheb Nanded-Nangal Dam Express were also announced.
Railways have also extended the route of eight trains and 19325/19326 Indore-Amritsar-Indore express will ply twice a week now instead of once. Train number of Habibganj-Jabalpur express which was earlier 12529/12530 has been changed to 22187/22188, new number will come into force from September 1.
- Previous Govts indulged in business of illegally acquiring lands: CM 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Himachal would emerge as natural farming state: Guv 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Now it is mandatory to link PMAY beneficiary with geo-tagging 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana will be expanded: Khattar 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Tara given life imprisonment 18 Mar 2018 | PTI | in Bhopal
- Minister‚Äôs daughter-in-law commits suicide at Udaypura 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Interactive session with intellectuals, scribes held for Gwalior trade fair 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- 2-day national level working model contest Nirmaan2k18 concludes 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Farmers forced to dump tomatoes, feed them to cattle for poor rates, says Ajay Singh 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal