- In Modi, Trump has a leader he can truly work with: experts
- Monsoon session of Parliament from July 17 to Aug 11
- Over 140 people feared buried in China landslide
- Modi to be first world leader to have WH dinner with Trump
- DU announces first cut-off list
- Srikanth reaches 3rd successive Super Series final
- Modi embarks on three-nation tour
Railways to introduce eight new trains, new time-table soon
Indian Railways will launch eight new trains for different destinations which will halt at Bhopal railway station within next few weeks. Besides, a new railway time-table will be implemented from July 1.
Train number 22109/2210 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus (LTT)-Hazrat Nizamuddin-LTT Air-conditioned Express will have 14 AC coaches and two SLRs. The train will halt at Nasik road, Bhusawal, Bhopal, Jhansi, Gwalior and Agra Cantt stations. The train starting from LTT will reach Bhopal railway station at 2 pm while the train starting from Nizamuddin will reach Bhopal at 11.35 in the night.
Train number 22456/22455Kalka-Sainagar Shirdi-Kalka express will run twice a week and will halt at Chandigarh, New Delhi, Agra Cantt, Gwalior, Jhansi, Bhopal, Itarsi, Bhusaval and Manmad before reaching its destination. One AC two tier, two AC three tier, six sleeper class and six general coaches will be attached with the train. The train starting from Kalka will reach Bhopal at 10:30 am and train starting from Shirdi will reach Bhopal at 8.30 pm.
Train number 22685/22686 Yeshwantpur-Chandigarh-Yeshwantpur express will ply twice a week. The train will halt at Hubli, Miraj, Pune, Bhopal, Jhansi, New Delhi and Panipat. It will have one first cum second class AC coach, one AC two tier, four AC three tier, 10 sleeper class and two general coaches. The train starting from Yeshwantpur will reach Bhopal at 12.35 in the night and train starting from Chandigarh will reach Bhopal at 7:15 pm.
Train number 22631/22632 Chennai-Bikaner-Chennai AC express will ply once a week and will have 14 AC coaches and two SLRs. The train will halt at Jaipur, Kota, Ujjain, Bhopal, Itarsi, Nagpur, Vijaywada and Gudur during the journey. Train starting from Chennai will reach Bhopal at 10.25 pm and the train starting from Bikaner will reach Bhopal at 10:00 am.
Besides these, four new trains - train number 11203/11204 Nagpur-Ajmer-Nagpur express, 18243/18244 Bilaspur-Bhagat ki Kothi-Bilaspur express, 18245/18246 Bilaspur-Bikaner-Bilaspur express and 22458/22457 Nangal dam-Hazoor Saheb Nanded-Nangal Dam Express were also announced.
Railways have also extended the route of eight trains and 19325/19326 Indore-Amritsar-Indore express will ply twice a week now instead of once. Train number of Habibganj-Jabalpur express which was earlier 12529/12530 has been changed to 22187/22188, new number will come into force from September 1.
- Max Hospital initiates regimented protocol of ‘Fast Track Bypass surgeries’ 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Medical education dept gears up for admissions under State quota 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Bagasse made plates, bowls better option for plastic and themocol’ 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Doon hospital’s dept suffers due to lack of radiologists 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- EC disqualifies Narottam Mishra 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- PCC chief slams Rawat Govt on 100-day eve 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Rawat Govt’s 100 days in office with key achievements 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Sports 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Youth dies in lightning in Keonjhar 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 33 DAV CSpur students get top NEET ranks 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar