- Woman teacher arrested for sexually exploiting boy
- India, Bangladesh bonded by cooperation and understanding: Modi
- Almost USD 30 million seized in raids linked to Malaysian ex-PM
- Samsung must pay Apple $539mn in patent lawsuit: US court
- HDK faces floor test today; expected to sail through
- Special NIA court convicts five IM militants in Bodh Gaya serial blasts case
- Two men detonate explosive device at Indian restaurant in Canada; 15 injured
Railways to introduce eight new trains, new time-table soon
Indian Railways will launch eight new trains for different destinations which will halt at Bhopal railway station within next few weeks. Besides, a new railway time-table will be implemented from July 1.
Train number 22109/2210 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus (LTT)-Hazrat Nizamuddin-LTT Air-conditioned Express will have 14 AC coaches and two SLRs. The train will halt at Nasik road, Bhusawal, Bhopal, Jhansi, Gwalior and Agra Cantt stations. The train starting from LTT will reach Bhopal railway station at 2 pm while the train starting from Nizamuddin will reach Bhopal at 11.35 in the night.
Train number 22456/22455Kalka-Sainagar Shirdi-Kalka express will run twice a week and will halt at Chandigarh, New Delhi, Agra Cantt, Gwalior, Jhansi, Bhopal, Itarsi, Bhusaval and Manmad before reaching its destination. One AC two tier, two AC three tier, six sleeper class and six general coaches will be attached with the train. The train starting from Kalka will reach Bhopal at 10:30 am and train starting from Shirdi will reach Bhopal at 8.30 pm.
Train number 22685/22686 Yeshwantpur-Chandigarh-Yeshwantpur express will ply twice a week. The train will halt at Hubli, Miraj, Pune, Bhopal, Jhansi, New Delhi and Panipat. It will have one first cum second class AC coach, one AC two tier, four AC three tier, 10 sleeper class and two general coaches. The train starting from Yeshwantpur will reach Bhopal at 12.35 in the night and train starting from Chandigarh will reach Bhopal at 7:15 pm.
Train number 22631/22632 Chennai-Bikaner-Chennai AC express will ply once a week and will have 14 AC coaches and two SLRs. The train will halt at Jaipur, Kota, Ujjain, Bhopal, Itarsi, Nagpur, Vijaywada and Gudur during the journey. Train starting from Chennai will reach Bhopal at 10.25 pm and the train starting from Bikaner will reach Bhopal at 10:00 am.
Besides these, four new trains - train number 11203/11204 Nagpur-Ajmer-Nagpur express, 18243/18244 Bilaspur-Bhagat ki Kothi-Bilaspur express, 18245/18246 Bilaspur-Bikaner-Bilaspur express and 22458/22457 Nangal dam-Hazoor Saheb Nanded-Nangal Dam Express were also announced.
Railways have also extended the route of eight trains and 19325/19326 Indore-Amritsar-Indore express will ply twice a week now instead of once. Train number of Habibganj-Jabalpur express which was earlier 12529/12530 has been changed to 22187/22188, new number will come into force from September 1.
- Modi visits J'khand today, to review aspirational districts' dev 25 May 2018 | Santosh Narayan | in Ranchi
- HP suspends 5 officials, including IPS officer for Kasauli incident 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana Govt issues advisory on Nipah virus 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Hemkund Sahib Yatra: An Exhilarating Spiritual experience 25 May 2018 | JASKIRAN CHOPRA | in Dehradun
- Punjab imposes Rs 5 cr fine on erring mill 25 May 2018 | Monika Malik | in Chandigarh
- Guv‚Äôs Cup Golf tournament to begin today 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Govt schools to pay domestic rates of power 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- One accused of killing leopard cub arrested 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM inaugurates modern lab complex at GGIC 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Sanitation, employment and education are missions for Govt: Madan Kaushik 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun