- PM hails soldiers who participated in 1971 Indo-Pak war
- Politics being used to crush people; Congress will defeat politics of hate: Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul will lead the party with courage, dedication: Sonia
- Body of JeM terrorist found from Pulwama dist in JK: Police
- Mizoram becomes third power-surplus state in NE: PM Modi
- Coalscam: Ex-Jharkhand CM Koda, former coal secy get 3 yr jail
- Rahul Gandhi takes charge as Congress president
Railways to introduce eight new trains, new time-table soon
Indian Railways will launch eight new trains for different destinations which will halt at Bhopal railway station within next few weeks. Besides, a new railway time-table will be implemented from July 1.
Train number 22109/2210 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus (LTT)-Hazrat Nizamuddin-LTT Air-conditioned Express will have 14 AC coaches and two SLRs. The train will halt at Nasik road, Bhusawal, Bhopal, Jhansi, Gwalior and Agra Cantt stations. The train starting from LTT will reach Bhopal railway station at 2 pm while the train starting from Nizamuddin will reach Bhopal at 11.35 in the night.
Train number 22456/22455Kalka-Sainagar Shirdi-Kalka express will run twice a week and will halt at Chandigarh, New Delhi, Agra Cantt, Gwalior, Jhansi, Bhopal, Itarsi, Bhusaval and Manmad before reaching its destination. One AC two tier, two AC three tier, six sleeper class and six general coaches will be attached with the train. The train starting from Kalka will reach Bhopal at 10:30 am and train starting from Shirdi will reach Bhopal at 8.30 pm.
Train number 22685/22686 Yeshwantpur-Chandigarh-Yeshwantpur express will ply twice a week. The train will halt at Hubli, Miraj, Pune, Bhopal, Jhansi, New Delhi and Panipat. It will have one first cum second class AC coach, one AC two tier, four AC three tier, 10 sleeper class and two general coaches. The train starting from Yeshwantpur will reach Bhopal at 12.35 in the night and train starting from Chandigarh will reach Bhopal at 7:15 pm.
Train number 22631/22632 Chennai-Bikaner-Chennai AC express will ply once a week and will have 14 AC coaches and two SLRs. The train will halt at Jaipur, Kota, Ujjain, Bhopal, Itarsi, Nagpur, Vijaywada and Gudur during the journey. Train starting from Chennai will reach Bhopal at 10.25 pm and the train starting from Bikaner will reach Bhopal at 10:00 am.
Besides these, four new trains - train number 11203/11204 Nagpur-Ajmer-Nagpur express, 18243/18244 Bilaspur-Bhagat ki Kothi-Bilaspur express, 18245/18246 Bilaspur-Bikaner-Bilaspur express and 22458/22457 Nangal dam-Hazoor Saheb Nanded-Nangal Dam Express were also announced.
Railways have also extended the route of eight trains and 19325/19326 Indore-Amritsar-Indore express will ply twice a week now instead of once. Train number of Habibganj-Jabalpur express which was earlier 12529/12530 has been changed to 22187/22188, new number will come into force from September 1.
- Arrangements complete for counting for Himachal Assembly elections 17 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab failed to spend Rs 115 cr meant for SC students: BJP 17 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Himachal reels under severe cold conditions 17 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab Municipal polls to be held today 17 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Ownership, belongingness of citizens needed: Haryana CM 17 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Cold conditions prevail in Punjab, Haryana 16 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Rise above caste, religion: CM 16 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Hry Govt to function from hills for 3 days 16 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Hry Govt directs all depts to identify posts for disabled persons 16 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Cong Govt betrays industrialists by sending enhanced power bills: Sukhbir 16 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh