- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Railways to introduce eight new trains, new time-table soon
Indian Railways will launch eight new trains for different destinations which will halt at Bhopal railway station within next few weeks. Besides, a new railway time-table will be implemented from July 1.
Train number 22109/2210 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus (LTT)-Hazrat Nizamuddin-LTT Air-conditioned Express will have 14 AC coaches and two SLRs. The train will halt at Nasik road, Bhusawal, Bhopal, Jhansi, Gwalior and Agra Cantt stations. The train starting from LTT will reach Bhopal railway station at 2 pm while the train starting from Nizamuddin will reach Bhopal at 11.35 in the night.
Train number 22456/22455Kalka-Sainagar Shirdi-Kalka express will run twice a week and will halt at Chandigarh, New Delhi, Agra Cantt, Gwalior, Jhansi, Bhopal, Itarsi, Bhusaval and Manmad before reaching its destination. One AC two tier, two AC three tier, six sleeper class and six general coaches will be attached with the train. The train starting from Kalka will reach Bhopal at 10:30 am and train starting from Shirdi will reach Bhopal at 8.30 pm.
Train number 22685/22686 Yeshwantpur-Chandigarh-Yeshwantpur express will ply twice a week. The train will halt at Hubli, Miraj, Pune, Bhopal, Jhansi, New Delhi and Panipat. It will have one first cum second class AC coach, one AC two tier, four AC three tier, 10 sleeper class and two general coaches. The train starting from Yeshwantpur will reach Bhopal at 12.35 in the night and train starting from Chandigarh will reach Bhopal at 7:15 pm.
Train number 22631/22632 Chennai-Bikaner-Chennai AC express will ply once a week and will have 14 AC coaches and two SLRs. The train will halt at Jaipur, Kota, Ujjain, Bhopal, Itarsi, Nagpur, Vijaywada and Gudur during the journey. Train starting from Chennai will reach Bhopal at 10.25 pm and the train starting from Bikaner will reach Bhopal at 10:00 am.
Besides these, four new trains - train number 11203/11204 Nagpur-Ajmer-Nagpur express, 18243/18244 Bilaspur-Bhagat ki Kothi-Bilaspur express, 18245/18246 Bilaspur-Bikaner-Bilaspur express and 22458/22457 Nangal dam-Hazoor Saheb Nanded-Nangal Dam Express were also announced.
Railways have also extended the route of eight trains and 19325/19326 Indore-Amritsar-Indore express will ply twice a week now instead of once. Train number of Habibganj-Jabalpur express which was earlier 12529/12530 has been changed to 22187/22188, new number will come into force from September 1.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Pravir Kumar likely to be elevated as officiating Chief Secretary 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJP state president writes to district president for identifying people forced to leave native place 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Committee submits its report to Guv on Kairana issue 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Un-identified gunmen gunned down a sub-inspector in Hapur 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Shifting Mokhtar Ansari from Agra to Lucknow jail a normal admin procedure: Ramoowalia 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Teeanaged Dalit girl bobbitised the assailant in Meerut 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Maurya calls SP as `party of 'goondas' and criminals 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Gupta tkes over as the Chairman of the UP IAS Association 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Odisha gets Rs750-cr for road project in State 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Ama Jungle, JICA projects under NCST scanner 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
19 Jun 2016 | Biswajeet Banerjee
Millions of men, women and children in India live and work in slave-like conditions — bonded labour, sex trafficking, child labour, domestic servitude and many other forms. This raises a big question mark on the efficacy of the very laws that vouch to end the inhuman practice, writes Biswajeet Banerjee “My father had taken a loan of Rs7,000 from a bhatta maalik (brick kiln owner) around four decades ago for my...
We don’t know why India showed its desperation and allowed the country to be equated with Pakistan on the issue of NSG membership.
I am actually dying to get married and have been waiting for the other party to agree. Men have no say... It's the women who decide it all.
Brexit will provide the country better market access to the EU and England, even as there will be some market volatility for now.