- BJP caricature of Rahul Gandhi not working any more: Tharoor
- PM inaugurates ferry service between Ghogha and Dahej in Guj
- AP CM Naidu meets scientists and food experts in US
- Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- Mukul Roy likely to be inducted in BJP in Nov: party leader
- Militant killed in encounter in J-K's Kupwara
Sarpanch nomination to go online
Candidates of Sarpanch posts can now submit nomination online along with traditional process. It's voluntary. The candidates can submit nomination through OLIN application developed by State Election Commission. General election in 56 panchayat in Sidhi, 31 in Singrauli and three Gram Panchayat of Indore districts is proposed in December.
Final print out of nomination will be taken after candidate submits nomination online through facility centre. After filling up this print, it will be given to returning officer in the time limit with enclosed necessary documents.
Candidates can fill up nomination papers at any time through the application OLIN. Possibility of cancellation of nomination due to overwriting and illegibility will be removed. Information regarding scrutiny, name withdrawal and symbol allocation will be sent to the candidate through SMS. Records will be kept safe. Information regarding electoral rolls, polling booths and papers related with counting of votes can be obtained from OLIN. Other information like copies of affidavit, caste certificate and other documents related with other candidates can be obtained.
State election commissioner R Parasuram informed that facility centres would be set up at returning office for facilitating candidates. OLIN facility will be available at the centre without any charge. Facility regarding OLIN will be available at online kiosk and Public Service Centres but there, fixed charge will be paid. Link of OLIN has been given on website of Madhya Pradesh State Election Commission www.mplocalelection.gov.in.
- Chouhan to return from US on Oct 28 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Martyrs' kin to get Rs 1 cr 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Statue of CISF official unveiled at BHEL 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hridya Drishyam a hit on Day 1 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- 1 dead, 1 injured as bus hits bike 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Bhai Dooj: Women protest at Central Jail 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- State's boy to lead India in 7th Sultan Johar Cup 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Inbrief 22 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Poppy husk worth Rs 3.51 cr seized, 3 arrested 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Steps taken to ensure safety of tourists during Jal-Mahotsava 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal