- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Series of functions to mark 2-day Shree Dutt Jayanti Mahotsav
Series of functions will mark two-day Shree Dutt Jayanti Mahotsav to begin here at Rangoon Garden from December 15. The two-day function will be graced by galaxy of political leaders including former BJP president and party general secretary Nitin Gadkari, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, film actors, social workers and other dignitaries from a cross section of the society.
Briefing mediapersons about the event, spiritual leader Bhaiyyu Maharaj here on Friday said on the first day of the programme, a 'Rashtriya Chetna Paryavaran Mahayangna' will be organised at Rangoon garden wherein 11,000 saplings would be distributed among the people and the same would be taken back from them for its plantation in the memories of their ancestors so as to develop an ideal forest to help conserve environment. The function would be graced by former BJP president Nitin Gadkari and others.
On the inaugural day of the function, a 'Vriksh Evam Granth Dindi yatra' would also be taken out from the main programme venue with a view to creating an awareness among people about religious text, books and environment conservation.
The first day's function will conclude with a religious musical programme to be presented by eminent artistes Udhav Bapu Apegaonkar and Balli Maharaj, Bhaiyyu Maharaj said adding on the second day of the function on December 16, a programme will be organised at Suryoday Ashram to mark birth day celebration of the Dattatrey.
On the same day, veteran social worker Abhay Bang will be conferred with "Manavta Sewa Samman" award by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan and his wife Sadhna Singh at Rangoon garden at 4 pm in recognition to his yeomen services in social fields.
Eminent film actor Ashutosh Rana will be main speaker of the function. Prominent among those who will grace the occasion include BJP MLAs Kailash Vijayverigya, Usha Thakur, Ramesh Mendola, Congress MP Sajjan Singh Verma and others.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- CM forms Committee for Angadwadi workers 25 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Rahul Gandhi to begin second leg of Kisan Yatra from sitapur 25 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Thakur asks Naiik not to reinstate Prajapati 25 Sep 2016 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- MSY’s azamgarh rally cancelled 25 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Agitating schoolteachers threaten to boycott polls 25 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Pre-poll violence occurs at Utkal and Ramadevi 25 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- K’mal rape accused gets 20 yrs in jail 25 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Mom’s FIR: Gajapati drunkard youth held 25 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Water tank collapses; K’mal woman, daughter killed 25 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Brahmapur gold depositors seek justice 25 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
Political movements and Islamist identity of states like Iran or Pakistan or the Wahhabism of Saudi Arabia is the underbelly inspiring militant movements like IS.
The 1960 Indus Waters Treaty between India and Pakistan has survived two wars, and remains in force today.
We've already played without Lionel Messi. But for me as coach and for the team, it's a challenge if we have to play without him.