- Always wanted to join the Army: Gen Bipin Rawat
- Russian interference had no impact on US presidential polls: Trump
- PM Modi holds 'substantiative' talks with Iran Prez
- Arvinder Singh Lovely rejoins Congress
- CBI arrests 2 PNB officials, authorised signatory of Nirav Modi company
- Cheating case: Developer DS Kulkarni detained in Delhi
- Sex ratio at birth dips in 17 of 21 large states, Guj records 53 points fall
- I don't feel like competing with anyone: Kohli
- Poll candidates must disclose source of income: SC
- CBI approaches Interpol to locate Nirav Modi
- SC reduces TN's Cauvery water share
Temperature dips to 4 degree celcius, intense cold prevails
The citizens in the State capital on Tuesday woke up to a foggy morning with very intense cold weather conditions that prevailed throughout the day.
Sharp dip in the day temperature was felt and it was recorded 4 degree Celsius below the normal temperature at 22.5 degree Celsius. Dark clouds were witnessed and cold winds were witnessed during the day. The early morning hours were with very low visibility.
Met official said that the weather conditions would start to normalize after Wednesday as the system movement will impact the weather conditions for the next two days.
Rainfall continued to the witnessed for the second consecutive day in the state. Two places recorded 2 cm of rainfall while six places recorded 1 cm of rainfall in the past 24 hours.
Warning of hailstorm in the next 24 hours has been issued for Hoshangabad, Jabalpur and Shahdol divisions and warning of shallow to dense fog in Gwalior, Chambal, Sagar, Rewa and Hoshangabad divisions by Met department.
According to the forecast eight divisions are likely to witness thundery activities and rainfall. Few places in Jabalpur, Hoshangabad, Shahdol and Rewa divisions are likely to receive rainfall while isolated places in Bhopal, Gwalior, Chambal and Sagar divisions are likely to receive rainfall.
The temperatures are likely to be witnessed in the range of 25 degree Celsius to 13 degree Celsius. The lowest night temperature was recorded at 8 degree Celsius in Shivpuri.
Among major cities Indore recorded day temperature at 26.7 degree Celsius and night temperature at 13.4 degree Celsius. Jabalpur recorded the lowest day temperature at 19.3 degree Celsius which was 8 degree Celsius below the normal temperature. Gwalior recorded lowest night temperature at 10.5 degree Celsius.
- Narottam campaigns at Kolaras bypoll 18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Nishatpura police nab two women involved in jewellery heist 18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- 90th free Urology and Gen Surgery Camp at Seva Sadan 18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Miscreants nabbed with sharp edged weapons 18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- New land revenue courts soon, says BP Singh 18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Second day of JLU National Moot Court Competition 18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hemant seeks relief from HC 18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- ED raids in 3 cities of State 18 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Mix blend of arty activities on Day-2 of cultural extravaganza 18 Feb 2018 | PRAGYA PALLAVI | in Ranchi
- BSNL offers free 2 GB data for first timers 18 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi