Umashankar Gupta listens to grievances of patients
Minister for Revenue, Science and Technology Uamashankar Gupta listened to the grievances of patients from 9.30 am to 10 am and after 10.30 am at Katju Hospital and JP Hospital respectively. Gupta told the public representatives to visit the hospitals daily and help the patients. He hoped that the regular visit of public representatives will force Government servants to perform well.
Gupta deliberated with Chief Medical and Health Officer about the re-construction of Katju Hospital. Moreover, he directed the officials to send the maternity assistance amount at the earliest to Gupta.
- One more farmer commits suicide 24 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Death of 17 patients at MY Hospital: Administration yet to explain cause 24 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- 10% reservation in jobs for statehood activists: PIL referred to three-judge Bench 24 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Missing case of 17-yr-old boy: HC pulls up police for inaction 24 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ICAI Bhopal branch holds Yoga Day 24 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Numbers of swamp deer dwindling: Experts 24 Jun 2017 | Radhika Nagrath | in Dehradun
- Burglars decamp with goods worth Rs 1L in Eintkhedi 24 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC seeks State’s reply on basic amenities in Govt schools by next week 24 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Five robbers arrested in 3 days, two bikes seized 24 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- In brief 24 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi