- BJP caricature of Rahul Gandhi not working any more: Tharoor
- PM inaugurates ferry service between Ghogha and Dahej in Guj
- AP CM Naidu meets scientists and food experts in US
- Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- Mukul Roy likely to be inducted in BJP in Nov: party leader
- Militant killed in encounter in J-K's Kupwara
We will lodge complaint with EC against Jyotiraditya: BJP
Accusing Congress parliamentarian Jyotiraditya Scindia for violating rules and regulations, Madhya Pradesh BJP president Nandkumar Singh Chouhan has on Thursday said that he would lodge a complaint with the Election Commission against Scindia whol allegedly used a Government college for political activities.
Chouhan told media persons that recently, Scindia had visited the Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Government College in Ashok Nagar district’s Mungawali. For this, Chouhan showed photographs where hoarding was placed in college campus. In the hoarding, there was a slogan- ‘Abki Baar Scindia Sarkar’ along with the election symbol of Congress.
He claimed that College principal BL Ahirwar, who allowed the hoarding inside the college campus, has been suspended from the post.
On Tuesday, Scindia had addressed a programme in the college campus, where he interacted with the students in presence of the college principal. At the program, Scindia had allegedly raised issues like the Vyapam scam to expose the functioning of the ruling BJP government in the state.
Following which, the higher education department of MP suspended the college principal under the Central Civil Service (Classification, Control and Appeal) Rules, 1965 and moved him to a government PG College in Shahdol district, situated over 500 kms away from Ashok Nagar.
The State BJP Chief claimed that with this act, Scindia has played with the future of the students. However, when asked by media persons, how the future of students is at stake by placing a Congress party’s hoarding inside the campus, he failed to give satisfactory reply.
- Chouhan to return from US on Oct 28 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Martyrs' kin to get Rs 1 cr 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Statue of CISF official unveiled at BHEL 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hridya Drishyam a hit on Day 1 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- 1 dead, 1 injured as bus hits bike 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Bhai Dooj: Women protest at Central Jail 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- State's boy to lead India in 7th Sultan Johar Cup 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Inbrief 22 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Poppy husk worth Rs 3.51 cr seized, 3 arrested 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Steps taken to ensure safety of tourists during Jal-Mahotsava 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal