1,792 kids reported missing in 2016
A total of 1,792 children were missing and kidnapped under the all 36 police district in the State during the year 2016, and of them, 1008 were traced and the rest 784 are still to be found. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik informed this in the State Assembly in response to a question of BJP MLA Pradeep Purohit in the State Assembly on Monday.
The Chief Minister informed that 1,658 cases were registered against the 1,792 complaints received at various stations in the year. The missing figures during the preceding years from 2012 to 2015 stood at 3,511, 2,747, 1068 and 1,788 respectively. The untraced numbers were 121,281 393 and 447 respectively, according to the information.
- Dalit couple allegedly beaten up by upper caste men 18 Aug 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Man kills wife, daughter before ending his life 18 Aug 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- In brief 18 Aug 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Bail plea of Pauri Nagar Palika prez transferred to addl distt judge 18 Aug 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Met warns of heavy rain in parts of Uttarakhand 18 Aug 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Ramayana screened at Tribal Museum 18 Aug 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Govt departments jointly initiate vaccination scheme 18 Aug 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Pakur police arrest 2 ‚Äėarms smugglers‚Äô 18 Aug 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- In brief 18 Aug 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Woman robbed of her gold chain; police fail to find culprit 18 Aug 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal