- P V Sindhu enters semifinals of All England Championship.
- Centre tells SC it will not damage Ram Sethu for shipping channel project
- Andhra CM targets PMO, alleges conspiracy
- 'TDP's exit signals opportunity for BJP to grow in Andhra'
- Bhagwant Mann resigns as AAP Punjab chief
- TDP quits NDA; to move no-confidence motion
1L youths to get apprenticeship in 3 years
The Directorate General of Training, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) signed an MoU with the Centurion University of Technology and Management (CUTM) to provide apprenticeship to one lakh youths in the next three years.
Union MSDE Minister Rajiv Pratap Rudy, Secretary Rohit Nandan and Joint Secretary Rajesh Agarwal were present.
The partnership would also ensure that employers would pay stipends to apprentices as per the Apprentices Act, 1961. Around 500 employers would engage the apprentices by March 2018.
The CUTM would implement the MoU through its Gram Tarang Employability Training Services (Gram Tarang) and the Ministry would allow CUTM to set the curriculum for apprenticeship training as per the MoU.
- Previous Govts indulged in business of illegally acquiring lands: CM 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Himachal would emerge as natural farming state: Guv 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Now it is mandatory to link PMAY beneficiary with geo-tagging 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana will be expanded: Khattar 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Tara given life imprisonment 18 Mar 2018 | PTI | in Bhopal
- Minister‚Äôs daughter-in-law commits suicide at Udaypura 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Interactive session with intellectuals, scribes held for Gwalior trade fair 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- 2-day national level working model contest Nirmaan2k18 concludes 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Farmers forced to dump tomatoes, feed them to cattle for poor rates, says Ajay Singh 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal