Kolkata devotee injured in Puri temple, dies
Puri: A devotee died after being injured after falling in the Jagannath Temple premises here on Sunday. Surjit Mallick from Kolkata fell down while entering to temple climbing its 22 steps. He was rushed to hospital, where he died.
Sudarsan wishes team India victory
Puri: Internationally-acclaimed sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik wished Indian cricket and hockey teams for glorious victory at the ICC Champions Trophy Final and the Hockey World League 2017 with a sculpture at the sea beach in Puri on Sunday.
Saswat’s S’puri performance at Eiffel Tower
Bhubaneswar: About a fortnight ago, Odisha’s famous dancer Saswat Joshi made world dancers move on Sambalpuri tunes in front of Eiffel Tower in Paris. The video of the performance has been released recently by lead female dancer Mahina Khanum.
ICSI chapter celebrates PCS Day
Bhubaneswar: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), New Delhi celebrated the Practising Company Secretaries (PCS) Day in all its offices across the country on Thursday. ICSI Bhubaneswar chapter also celebrated the day at its office premises. A panel discussion on emerging areas of practice for PCS--GST, RERA, insolvency and bankruptcy code and awareness on peer review mechanism in ICSI were held.
- 5 injured as bus turns turtle near Peterwar in Bokaro 23 Jun 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Only youth carriers of change: Saudan Singh 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- City Magistrate seals institution being advertised as nursing college 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Action against panchayat officer for bungling 23 Jun 2017 | Nityanand Dubey | in Ranchi
- SER extends Santragachi, Pune AC Weekly Superfast train for two months 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Work on ED complex to start soon 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Commotion after missing girl’s body found in pond 23 Jun 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Newborn twins’ bodies in hosp dustbin! 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Move to find alternative route for cancelled DC trains 23 Jun 2017 | Ashis Sinha | in Ranchi
- Nine patients die in MY Hospital for want of oxygen 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal