A week on, JSpur mason murder yet to be cracked
About a week has been passed, but the police have failed to crack mason Sarat Ray’s murder case at Andhoti village under Salajanga panchayat, 8 km from here.
Meanwhile, the cops have detained eight suspects involved in the crime but after conducting marathon interrogations to them, no breakthrough has been achieved.
Hence, it has been decided to send them for conducting polygraph test at Bhubaneswar, informed Jagatsinghpur police station IIC Rajanikanta Mishra.
Soon after the crime, basing on local information and circumstantial evidences, the police had picked up one widow and her son suspecting their involvement in the incident. Later deceased mason’s six kin had been taken into custody for interrogation. Furthermore, a police scientific team had visited the spot where the deceased mason’s body was found and collected data.
- Only youth carriers of change: Saudan Singh 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- City Magistrate seals institution being advertised as nursing college 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Action against panchayat officer for bungling 23 Jun 2017 | Nityanand Dubey | in Ranchi
- SER extends Santragachi, Pune AC Weekly Superfast train for two months 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Work on ED complex to start soon 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Commotion after missing girl’s body found in pond 23 Jun 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Newborn twins’ bodies in hosp dustbin! 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Move to find alternative route for cancelled DC trains 23 Jun 2017 | Ashis Sinha | in Ranchi
- Nine patients die in MY Hospital for want of oxygen 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Three more peasants end lives in State 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal