Bus services from Puri to Satpada hit
Passengers and devotees visiting the Lord Alarnath temple had a miserable time after bus services between Puri and Satpada were disrupted on Sunday.
Sources said the Satpada-Puri Bus Owners’ Association detained 10 buses at Brahmagir in protest of the attack on the owner and staffs of a bus by an auto-rickshaw driver in the morning.
Demanding immediate arrest of the accused auto-rickshaw driver, the local bus owners stopped the services and detained dome buses in protest. The bus services resumed after senior police officials held discussions with the bus operators and assured arrest of the accused within 24 hours.
- 5 injured as bus turns turtle near Peterwar in Bokaro 23 Jun 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Only youth carriers of change: Saudan Singh 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- City Magistrate seals institution being advertised as nursing college 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Action against panchayat officer for bungling 23 Jun 2017 | Nityanand Dubey | in Ranchi
- SER extends Santragachi, Pune AC Weekly Superfast train for two months 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Work on ED complex to start soon 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Commotion after missing girl’s body found in pond 23 Jun 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Newborn twins’ bodies in hosp dustbin! 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Move to find alternative route for cancelled DC trains 23 Jun 2017 | Ashis Sinha | in Ranchi
- Nine patients die in MY Hospital for want of oxygen 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal