- Chanda Kochhar to continue as MD and CEO, to go on leave till completion of internal
- CBI followed up with 6 countries to reiterate that Nirav Modi's passport was revoked
- Delhi HC asks who authorised Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's sit-in at lieutenant
- Partly cloudy sky in Delhi, rains likely
- Kejriwal continues sit-in protest
CM unveils universal health coverage scheme
Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Tuesday announced a slew of healthcare initiatives to ensure universal health coverage in the State.
“One of our major commitments is universal health coverage. Today I am happy to announce that each and everyone visiting any Government health institution from the district to sub-centre level would be provided all health services free of cost,” Patnaik said.
“Biju Swasthya Kalyana Yojana would be implemented in the State from August 15. Under the scheme, secondary and tertiary cashless health- care assistance would be provided up to Rs 5 lakh per family per annum. About 3.5 crore people of the State covering more than 70 lakh families would be benefited by the landmark initiative,” said the Chief Minister.
Moreover, dropback assistance of Rs 500 would be provided to all pregnant women and infants who visit public healthcare facilities.
All the three initiatives would be implemented by the Government from August 15, 2018.
- AK 56 recovered in Garu village 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- ‚ÄėGodda project progressing on firm footing‚Äô 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC reviews status of ongoing schemes 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Min Rawat discusses reforms for higher education sector 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Chouhan is MNREGA committee chairman 19 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM pays homage to martyr Vikas Gurung 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Remains of the martyr consigned to flames in Rishikesh 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- HC exempts Garhwal commissioner from personal appearance in court 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI prepares for IDY programme, to remain closed for visitors on June 19-20 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Police arrest murder victim's wife and paramour 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun