- In Modi, Trump has a leader he can truly work with: experts
- Monsoon session of Parliament from July 17 to Aug 11
- Over 140 people feared buried in China landslide
- Modi to be first world leader to have WH dinner with Trump
- DU announces first cut-off list
- Srikanth reaches 3rd successive Super Series final
- Modi embarks on three-nation tour
Cong slams unsatisfactory implementation of ORV Act
Pradesh Congress Committee SC Department (PCCSCD) Chairman Ripunath Seth on Friday alleged that the State Government is not implementing the Odisha Reservation and Vacancies (ORV) Act in letter and spirit, for which most of the SC and ST people are being deprived of their rights.
“The ORV Act 1975 was introduced by the then Congress Government, proved as an exemplary initiative to ensure Government job opportunities for SC and ST across the country, but in Odisha the BJD Government is not showing interest in implementation of the law despite a High Court direction,” alleged Seth.
“We demand immediate amendment to the ORV Act with reservations, failing which the PCC would come to the street,” he said.
- Max Hospital initiates regimented protocol of ‘Fast Track Bypass surgeries’ 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Medical education dept gears up for admissions under State quota 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Bagasse made plates, bowls better option for plastic and themocol’ 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Doon hospital’s dept suffers due to lack of radiologists 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- EC disqualifies Narottam Mishra 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- PCC chief slams Rawat Govt on 100-day eve 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Rawat Govt’s 100 days in office with key achievements 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Sports 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Youth dies in lightning in Keonjhar 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 33 DAV CSpur students get top NEET ranks 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar