Food India show: Odisha business leaders excited
The World Food India delegation generated huge excitement among the business community of Odisha during a roadshow and a series of one-to-one meetings organised on Saturday here.
The road show was organised by the Union Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI) in collaboration with the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) to invite Odisha based industrialists to participate in the World Food India 2017.
Minister, MSME, Prafulla Samal, Secretary, MoFPI JP Meena wmong others were present, where over 250 delegates joined.
Bringing economies and industry a step closer to India’s food experience and richness, the Union Ministry of Food Processing will organise the event from November 3 to 5 in New Delhi. It is the platform for showcasing the food processing strength of India and an opportunity to connect with international and Indian key players in food processing and allied sectors. The CII is the national event partner.
Welcoming the dignitaries and the business community of Odisha, Chairman, CII Odisha State Council and Nalco CMD Dr Tapan Kumar Chand said, “Food processing industry in Odisha is excited by the efforts of the Union Ministry of Food Processing and feels optimistic that these efforts will transform the food economy of the country.” Speaking at the road show and highlighting the growth prospects in Odisha, Minister Samal said, “Odisha has extended its support to the Ministry of Food Processing for the World Food India event in New Delhi and we will be one of the focus States for the event.”
World Food India delegation leader and Secretary, MoFPI Meena discussed the investment and growth opportunities in food processing sector.
- Crorepati bank assistant in Vig net 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Six-month old elephant calf dies in pond 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- CSIR-IIP marks 59th Foundation Day 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Lok Adalat settles 356 cases in B‚Äôpur 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 1902 jail to turn into museum 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Pedestrians pose hindrance to traffic here 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Rourkela tagged under UDAN scheme 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Paramour behind murder of Neha Yadav 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Handloom saree drive in city a big draw 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- IISWC pen-down, tool down strike continues 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun