- Chanda Kochhar to continue as MD and CEO, to go on leave till completion of internal
- CBI followed up with 6 countries to reiterate that Nirav Modi's passport was revoked
- Delhi HC asks who authorised Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's sit-in at lieutenant
- Partly cloudy sky in Delhi, rains likely
- Kejriwal continues sit-in protest
Gram Rakshi flees after impregnating minor
A Village Guard working under the jurisdiction of the Kashipur police station in Gajapati district allegedly raped a minor girl and impregnated her on pretext of marring her.
Sources said that the Gram Rakshi, Govind Luhakabat, had a relationship with the girl since three years. Some months back, assuring her to marry, Luhakabat developed a physical relationship with her, due to which she is now five months pregnant.
Later, the girl’s parents had asked Luhakabat to marry her, but as he refused the offer the family members lodged a complaint at the Kashipur police station.
Kashipur PS IIC Anand Chandra Patra said that Luhakabat was absconding but would be nabbed soon.
- AK 56 recovered in Garu village 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- ‚ÄėGodda project progressing on firm footing‚Äô 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC reviews status of ongoing schemes 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Min Rawat discusses reforms for higher education sector 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Chouhan is MNREGA committee chairman 19 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM pays homage to martyr Vikas Gurung 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Remains of the martyr consigned to flames in Rishikesh 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- HC exempts Garhwal commissioner from personal appearance in court 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI prepares for IDY programme, to remain closed for visitors on June 19-20 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Police arrest murder victim's wife and paramour 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun