GST helpdesk opens for chemists in Brahmapur
The Ganjam and Phulbani Chemists’ and Druggists’ Association (GPDCA) and the Utkal Chemists’ and Druggists’ Association (UCDA) jointly organised an awareness workshop on the Goods and Services Tax (GST) here on Saturday.
Commercial Tax Southern Region Joint Commissioner Pramod Kumar Mohanty, who spoke, deliberated on the different aspects of the GST. Deputy Commissioners Prasanna Kumar Padhy and Kalyan Mali highlighted the various problems faced due to the implementation of GST and their solutions. Chartered accountant RL Tarun and the UCDA president also spoke.
Joint Commissioner Mohanty inaugurated a helpdesk for GST in the premises of Chemist Bhawan. The desk would help the chemists in GST registration and solving the various problems faced by the traders.
GPDCA retail committee chairman Balabha Panigrahi, College of Pharmacy chairman V Jagannath Rao , wholesale committee’s V Santosh Kumar , PRO Snageshwar Prusty and Treasurer V Chadrasekhar were among others present. GPCDA president Bishnu Kumar Panda delivered the welcome address.
- Min reviews outcome of cooperative workshop 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Challenges await new police chief 22 Jul 2017 | MANOJ KUMAR | in Dehradun
- Now, Mahant Indiresh hospital can conduct swine flu test 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Patients face problem due to lack of radiologists 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Meeting for Independence Day preparations held 22 Jul 2017 | Nityanand Dubey | in Ranchi
- N America C‚Äôgarh Association membership growing rapidly 22 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Police nab four extremists 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Hospital train to provide medical services in Daltonganj 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Admin orders raids against shops to check sale of adulterated sweets 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CCL holds meeting of Rajbhasha Karyanvayan Samiti 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi