Huge snake rescued from fridge in city
A Snake Helpline member rescued a huge snake trapped in a refrigerator of a resident in the city on Tuesday night.
The snake was released into forest following the rescue.
According to reports, the snake was found trapped under a tray of the fridge of Gangadhar Mishra at his residence at Sailashree Vihar. He immediately contacted the Snake Helpline for rescue of the reptile.
On receiving the phone call, Snake Helpline member Purna Chandra Das rushed to the house and found the snake in the tray behind the fridge. He rescued the snake with help of a stick and spray. The snake sustained minor injuries on some parts of its body during the rescue operation.
- AK 56 recovered in Garu village 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- ‚ÄėGodda project progressing on firm footing‚Äô 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC reviews status of ongoing schemes 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Min Rawat discusses reforms for higher education sector 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Chouhan is MNREGA committee chairman 19 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM pays homage to martyr Vikas Gurung 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Remains of the martyr consigned to flames in Rishikesh 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- HC exempts Garhwal commissioner from personal appearance in court 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI prepares for IDY programme, to remain closed for visitors on June 19-20 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Police arrest murder victim's wife and paramour 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun