K’mal senior citizens given identity cards
The Kandhamal Zilla Baristha Nagarika Sangha in association with police gave away identity cards to senior citizens at a meeting held here recently.
Kandhamal SP Pinak Mishra, attending the meeting as chief guest, said the district police would provide all help to senior citizens in the land of Shraban Kumar.
Social Security and Empowerment of PwD (SSEPD) Deputy Secretary Madhumita Nayak said senior citizens can directly lodge complaints with the Sub-Collector.
He informed that the State Government has sanctioned for construction of an old-age home over 25 acres of land at Tudipaju.
Among others, SSEPD Officer Sudhansu Sekhar Maharana, NK Panda and PK Sahani were present.
- 1 dead, SP, wife, two others injured in mishap 23 Jun 2017 | RR Srivastava | in Ranchi
- 5 injured as bus turns turtle near Peterwar in Bokaro 23 Jun 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Only youth carriers of change: Saudan Singh 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- City Magistrate seals institution being advertised as nursing college 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Action against panchayat officer for bungling 23 Jun 2017 | Nityanand Dubey | in Ranchi
- SER extends Santragachi, Pune AC Weekly Superfast train for two months 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Work on ED complex to start soon 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Commotion after missing girl’s body found in pond 23 Jun 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Newborn twins’ bodies in hosp dustbin! 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Move to find alternative route for cancelled DC trains 23 Jun 2017 | Ashis Sinha | in Ranchi