- SC verdict on privacy blow to fascist forces: Rahul Gandhi
- Rs 200 notes to be issued on Friday: RBI
- BRD college: UP govt transfers Addl Chief Secy Anita Bhatnagar
- Curfew-like restrictions in Chandigarh, Panchkula ahead of Gurmeet verdict
- Good governance essential for citizens' welfare: Modi
- SC declares right to privacy as Fundamental right
- HC seeks Kejriwal's reply on Jaitley's fresh application
- 50 students hospitalised after ammonia gas leak near school
- Pak using India as 'excuse' to support terrorist groups: US
- Lt. Col. Purohit released from Taloja jail after 9 years
Microsoft introduces solutions for SMBs
The Microsoft has introduced business solutions from its partner ecosystem to meet crucial business needs of small and medium businesses (SMBs) in Odisha.
Built by Microsoft’s ISV partners Smarter SMB and IDOS, the solutions address key areas like customer relationship management (CRM) and finance and accounting and enhancing organisational efficiency. These solutions run on Microsoft Cloud and will be available at a very low cost.
Odisha is one of the top ten States in creation of jobs by the MSME sector in India. It is also ranked 11th with respect to number of MSME units in the State.
A 2015 report compiled by the Reserve Bank of India(RBI) stated that more than half the entrepreneurs stated in the State were unable to upgrade their business by adopting technology due to lack of access and funds.
Microsoft is helping SMBs in the State overcome this barrier by bringing affordable cloud powered solutions that are easy to adopt.
“The SMB sector in Odisha has strong potential for driving growth through technology adoption and Microsoft is committed to providing them with the right set of solutions to achieve it,” said director - partner sales, Microsoft India Sudhir Nayar.
- Inbrief 24 Aug 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- IIFT organises freshers cum farewell party 24 Aug 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC grants bail to Medha Patkar 24 Aug 2017 | PTI | in Bhopal
- in brief 24 Aug 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Haven‚Äôt quit, says NURL VC Nirmal 24 Aug 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- ABVP members meet Guv on students‚Äô polls 24 Aug 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Dr Nutan Thakur submits complaint about three alleged phone conversations 24 Aug 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Ram Naik submits memorandum of demands 24 Aug 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Keshav Prasad Maurya extends all possible help to the victims 24 Aug 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Seven persons arrested for leakage of question papers 24 Aug 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow