Mountain water flows into houses in Joda
A flood-like situation occurred in the Kumar-Joda area in Keonjhar district on Saturday with water flowing from mountains entering houses due to lack of drainage system.
Sources said though rain water was being drained into the canal in earlier days, now the siding wall constructed by the South Eastern Railway at Bansapani has obstructed the passage of the rain water coming down from the nearby Bichakundi mountain, creating a flood- like situation. Locals have demand that a proper drainage system be made soon to avoid flood situation in future.
- Min reviews outcome of cooperative workshop 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Challenges await new police chief 22 Jul 2017 | MANOJ KUMAR | in Dehradun
- Now, Mahant Indiresh hospital can conduct swine flu test 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Patients face problem due to lack of radiologists 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Meeting for Independence Day preparations held 22 Jul 2017 | Nityanand Dubey | in Ranchi
- N America C‚Äôgarh Association membership growing rapidly 22 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Police nab four extremists 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Hospital train to provide medical services in Daltonganj 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Admin orders raids against shops to check sale of adulterated sweets 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CCL holds meeting of Rajbhasha Karyanvayan Samiti 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi