OBC team has talks with Min on demands
The Odisha Pachhua Barga Bikash Manch’s delegation met Minorities and Backward Classes Welfare Minister Ramesh Chandra Majhi here on
Wednesday and held discussion on their 16-point charter of demands.
The demands include reservation in appointment and education, formation of an OBC committee, OBC hostel for the school children etc.
Majhi assured that that the State Government would consider the demands phase wise and in the first place, set up OBC hostels for school children soon.
The delegation comprised manch president Krushna Chandra Prusty, working president Dhuleswar Mania, general secretary Saroj Kumar Behera and treasurer Sridhar Das.
- Police probing from different angles in dead bodies‚Äô case 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- PRSI wins award 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Free cataract operation held at Arogyam Hospital 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Workshop on MGNREGA audit organised 18 Dec 2017 | Nityanand Dubey | in Ranchi
- Chakardharpur wins football tournament 18 Dec 2017 | VINOD PRASAD | in Ranchi
- MGM embarks on cleanliness drive 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lankan Anura Rohana sweeps 16th Tata Open 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jamshedpur Carnival to kick start today 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Kobad Ghandy rearrested days after release from bail 18 Dec 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Youths participate in Dehradun Half Marathon in large number 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun