Odisha-born Annie Miss India Elegant finalist
This beauty from Koraput district has once again made it to the finale of a beauty pageant. Meet Annie Prince Nag, who has stormed into the finale of Miss India Elegant-2017.
There has been no looking back for the 26-year-old lass who had won the Miss Bangalore title in 2012.
Annie will be vying for the Miss India Elegant-2017 crown at the contest to be held in Bengaluru. As many as 21 contestants from across India will be in race for the title.
While beauty pageants use it as a stepping stone to the glam world, Annie too capitalised on it and bagged Kannada movie Nanobne Ollevnu opposite Ravi Teja. The film was released in June this year.
As per sources, she has bagged another Kannada film too.
Hailing from Jeypore in Koraput district, Annie relocated to Bengaluru to pursue her higher studies and has a BA degree in journalism and psychology from the Oxford College. She did her intermediate from the Vikram Dev Autonomous College and schooling from the Modern English School at Jeypore.
Annie’s father Ranjan Nag works in police department and her mother works as a primary school teacher.
- Various events mark Swacchta Bharat Mission programme 25 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- IGRMS holds demo of traditional iron smelting 25 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman dies and four others injured in fire mishap 25 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Laxmi Automobiles organises Khushiyan Har Aangan 25 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Mayawati targets BJP Govt 25 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- inbrief 25 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Loktantra Senanis to carry out march on October 2 25 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Ujjawala Yojana transformed lives of poor: CM 25 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Inner Wheel Club organises Dandiya night 25 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Colleges will remain close today in state 25 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow