- State Editions ˅
- Cover Story
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
‘Odisha fails to spend Central grants for tribals’
Union Tribal Affairs Minister Jual Oram charged that the Odisha Government has not been able to spend the grants provided by the Centre for the welfare of the tribals.
Addressing a Press meet here on Sunday, he said in the last three years, the Central Government has provided a total of Rs1,350 crore through various schemes but the grants were not fully utilized.
Oram said the State Government received Rs400 crore, Rs450 crore and Rs500 crore in the last three years, but submitted UCs for Rs300 crore only.
Oram also exuded confidence that in the 2019 general election, the BJP would emerge as the single largest party in vote share and form the Government in Odisha. He also compared the number of votes of the BJP in 2014 general polls which was 44 lakh with the Panchayat election votes, which was 66 lakh. Among others, State BJP secretary Bibhuti Jena was present.
- CM carries out minor reshuffle 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Complete ban on illegal transport and animals slaughter : Govt 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP national executive meet today 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM orders biometric attendance for employees 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Anti-Romeo campaign goes overboard: Reports 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP and BSP leaders meets CM 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Miscreants attack minister’s motorcade in Assembly constituency of Bahraich 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UPCC advocates BJP to name candidates for CM, Dy-CM Parliamentary constituencies 25 Mar 2017 | Preetam Srivastava | in Lucknow
- GRP arrests two from Unchahar in forced acid gulp down case 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Following CM footsteps, animal husbandry minister cleans his office 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow