- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
‘Om Sai Tujhe Salaam’ to release tomorrow
Odia film Om Sai Tujhe Salaam (based on Shirdi Saibaba) is going to hit the theatres on this Friday. Made under the Om Sri Shirdi Sai Movies banner, the movie has been produced by Kali Prasanna Satpathy and Sudhaa Patnaik and directed by Biswajit Mohanty.
Bharati Das has written the story and dialogues for the film while music has been composed by Bidyut Roy. Popular singers like Goutam Giri, Arvind, Saurav Nayak, Tapu Mishra, Pammi and Sweta Mishra have lent their voices. Album girls Bhagyalaxmi and Puja Chakrabarty are introduced as female leads.
Ansuman and Deepak, two new faces, have been introduced as main leads while the film also includes veterans Uttam Mohanty, Kuna Traipathy, Jayiram Samal, Debu Brahma and Braja Singh in its cast, The role of Saibaba has been enacted by Gyanaranjan Nayak.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Heavy voting in rural areas in third phase of UP Polls 20 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Yadav’s family members cast their vote seperately 20 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Uma Bharti slams Priyanka’s statement on PM 20 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Band Party members unable to cast votes due to marriage season 20 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BSP will form next Govt in state claims Mayawati 20 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Third phase of UP polling passes peacefully 20 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- weeklyroundups 20 Feb 2017 | BAIDYANATH MISHRA | in Bhubaneswar
- Tainted IAS officer is Debi Mishra’s agent, says BJP 20 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Vigilance told to expedite assets confiscation 20 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- BJP warns bureaucrats of action 20 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
19 Feb 2017 | Kumar Chellappan
What will happen to the State politics after the weakening of the AIADMK? There is a positive consolidation of the DMK under the leadership of Stalin, which should be taken into consideration. One can only wait and watch, writes Kumar Chellappan It may not be out of place to write a requiem for a political entity called the AIADMK, which has been admitted to the critical care unit and connected...
The Manipur Chief Minister and the Congress regime know that they would lose the poll. That's why they resorted to the blockade.
The name of the Congress president is decided at the time of birth. Election outcome will see the end of dynastic politics.
It is impossible to get a handle on fanatical and violent groups when you (Pakistan's intelligence agencies) play a double game.