- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
‘Om Sai Tujhe Salaam’ to release tomorrow
Odia film Om Sai Tujhe Salaam (based on Shirdi Saibaba) is going to hit the theatres on this Friday. Made under the Om Sri Shirdi Sai Movies banner, the movie has been produced by Kali Prasanna Satpathy and Sudhaa Patnaik and directed by Biswajit Mohanty.
Bharati Das has written the story and dialogues for the film while music has been composed by Bidyut Roy. Popular singers like Goutam Giri, Arvind, Saurav Nayak, Tapu Mishra, Pammi and Sweta Mishra have lent their voices. Album girls Bhagyalaxmi and Puja Chakrabarty are introduced as female leads.
Ansuman and Deepak, two new faces, have been introduced as main leads while the film also includes veterans Uttam Mohanty, Kuna Traipathy, Jayiram Samal, Debu Brahma and Braja Singh in its cast, The role of Saibaba has been enacted by Gyanaranjan Nayak.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- SP Govt to prepare it’s individual BPL 13 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Cops working on rulling party orders: Pathak 13 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- RSS statement may helps Nitish Govt for Bihar polls 13 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Usman orders probe in malpractices issue 13 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- SEC deploys officials for second phase polling 13 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Minor gang-raped & murdered in Kansganj 13 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Yadav praises for modi govts foreign policy creates stur 13 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- ‘Community policing top priority’ 13 Oct 2015 | Gp Semwal | in Dehradun
- ‘Condition of villagers far worse than before’ 13 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Dehradun
- UCOST condoles death of noted scientist Dr Sharma 13 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Dehradun
11 Oct 2015 | Ananya Borgohain
Pakistan’s former Foreign Minister, Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri, discusses with ANANYA BORGOHAIN the doomed existence that the sordidness between India and Pakistan has created and suggests how the crisis can be mitigated A discourse on the complex relationship between India and Pakistan is beyond the ambit of one book. However, it makes for an engaging and enlightening political rhetoric when an insider furnishes a very relevant purview of the situation...
13 Oct 2015 | PNS | Lucknow
With an eye on the 2017 assembly elections the Akhilesh Yadav Government is all set to revise the below poverty line (BPL) data of Uttar Pradesh so that the Government’s scheme meant for the poor families could reach the targeted audience. “Though the BPL list is finalized by the central government, we are planning to make our list to know exactly how many people are living below the poverty line...
I strongly condemn the incident (blackening of Sudheendra Kulkarni's face). This is a matter of concern for the nation.
First the Ghulam Ali concert and now Kasuri's book launch… We don't want a desi Taliban in India.
There are ways to protest in a democratic society that we have. But using physical intimidation is absolutely wrong.