- Yogi unveils booklet on achievements; promises development
- No discussion on H-1B during Modi-Trump meeting
- SC refuses interim order agst Centre's notification on Aadhaar
- China accuses Indian troops of 'crossing boundary' in Sikkim section
- India, US to cooperate against JeM, LeT; ask Pak to rein in terror groups
- With hugs and praise, Modi and Trump strike rapport
‘Om Sai Tujhe Salaam’ to release tomorrow
Odia film Om Sai Tujhe Salaam (based on Shirdi Saibaba) is going to hit the theatres on this Friday. Made under the Om Sri Shirdi Sai Movies banner, the movie has been produced by Kali Prasanna Satpathy and Sudhaa Patnaik and directed by Biswajit Mohanty.
Bharati Das has written the story and dialogues for the film while music has been composed by Bidyut Roy. Popular singers like Goutam Giri, Arvind, Saurav Nayak, Tapu Mishra, Pammi and Sweta Mishra have lent their voices. Album girls Bhagyalaxmi and Puja Chakrabarty are introduced as female leads.
Ansuman and Deepak, two new faces, have been introduced as main leads while the film also includes veterans Uttam Mohanty, Kuna Traipathy, Jayiram Samal, Debu Brahma and Braja Singh in its cast, The role of Saibaba has been enacted by Gyanaranjan Nayak.
- Portal of land offered for dev launched 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- inbrief 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab SC panel orders VB probe against Patiala’s private college 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana textile traders join strike 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab Govt launches tree plantation drive 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Textile traders down shutters in Punjab 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Cops book 5 people for attempt to murder over land dispute 28 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Akami Multi Specialty Ayurvedic Clinic opens in city 28 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HP Youth Congress to counter BJP yatra with Vikas Prachar yatra 28 Jun 2017 | Kamal Joshi | in Chandigarh
- Haryana aims GSDP growth at 9.8% 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh