- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
‘Om Sai Tujhe Salaam’ to release tomorrow
Odia film Om Sai Tujhe Salaam (based on Shirdi Saibaba) is going to hit the theatres on this Friday. Made under the Om Sri Shirdi Sai Movies banner, the movie has been produced by Kali Prasanna Satpathy and Sudhaa Patnaik and directed by Biswajit Mohanty.
Bharati Das has written the story and dialogues for the film while music has been composed by Bidyut Roy. Popular singers like Goutam Giri, Arvind, Saurav Nayak, Tapu Mishra, Pammi and Sweta Mishra have lent their voices. Album girls Bhagyalaxmi and Puja Chakrabarty are introduced as female leads.
Ansuman and Deepak, two new faces, have been introduced as main leads while the film also includes veterans Uttam Mohanty, Kuna Traipathy, Jayiram Samal, Debu Brahma and Braja Singh in its cast, The role of Saibaba has been enacted by Gyanaranjan Nayak.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Seventh Pay Commission: Good news for State Govt employees 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mulayam slams PM for making false promises 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UP CM announces compensation for victim’s of demonetisation. 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM asks PM to release funds for Power Distribution Companies 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Akhilesh skips Mulayam’s mega rally 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Three IPS officers gets new post in reshuffle 08 Dec 2016 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- NASSCOM, Odisha launch drive to control e-Waste 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 662-brand colleges hold rally, demand GIA 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 3 Public Prosecutors appointed for speedy trial of POSCO cases 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Merchants to accept digital payments in GPs 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
For god's sake, do your job. You (MPs) are meant to transact business in Parliament (and not to disrupt).
Rahul Gandhi is competing with Arvind Kejriwal in TRP politics by levelling baseless charges on daily basis.
We (India and the US) are both multicultural societies, but nevertheless, hold together extremely well.