- Yogi unveils booklet on achievements; promises development
- No discussion on H-1B during Modi-Trump meeting
- SC refuses interim order agst Centre's notification on Aadhaar
- China accuses Indian troops of 'crossing boundary' in Sikkim section
- India, US to cooperate against JeM, LeT; ask Pak to rein in terror groups
- With hugs and praise, Modi and Trump strike rapport
PHFI ‘e-learning’ to ensure quality family planning
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI), which is supporting the Project Ujjwal in Odisha, has developed online courses on family planning “e-learning” for knowledge upgradation of medical and nonmedical persons having poor knowledge of family planning.
This is the innovative use of information technology which provides quality family planning and safe abortion services. THe PHFI participated at a three-day Yuva FOGSI Conference held here. The experts participating in the conference shared their views in establishing the Ujjwal network of clinics and outlets in the State.
The Project Ujjwal is supporting family planning and reproductive health services in the private sector through social franchise mode. It has a network of 84 clinics in Odisha for providing high-quality family planning services at affordable prices as a supplement to the State Government’s efforts for strengthening family planning services.
- Portal of land offered for dev launched 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- inbrief 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab SC panel orders VB probe against Patiala’s private college 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana textile traders join strike 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab Govt launches tree plantation drive 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Textile traders down shutters in Punjab 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Cops book 5 people for attempt to murder over land dispute 28 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Akami Multi Specialty Ayurvedic Clinic opens in city 28 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HP Youth Congress to counter BJP yatra with Vikas Prachar yatra 28 Jun 2017 | Kamal Joshi | in Chandigarh
- Haryana aims GSDP growth at 9.8% 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh