- Jharkhand High Court extends RJD president Lalu Prasad's provisional bail till July 3
- Missing county has been blessing in disguise: Kohli
- ISJK chief among four militants killed in Kashmir, cop and civilian also dead
- ED moves special court to declare Vijay Mallya fugitive offender
- New Zealand prime minister gives birth to healthy baby girl
Puri auto owners hold demo at Collectorate
Members of the Mahabir e-Auto Drivers’ Association on Monday held a demonstration in front of the Puri district Collector’s office here demanding permission to run vehicles till the Lions’ Gate (Singhadwar).
The association members said they are facing many problems as the traffic police are not allowing the environmental friendly e-Autos to move to the Lions Gagte and establishing an e-Auto stand for interest of the public.
It might be mentioned here that the e-Autos, run by batteries, have been introduced for keeping the city free from pollution.
Later, they submitted memorandum to the district Collector in this regard. Among others, association president Nabakishore Mallik, secretary Biranchi Moharana, Prakash Mohanty, Rabindra Dalei, Bubuna Moharana, Pradip Patra and Bishnu Prasad Palai were present.
- IN BRIEF 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- IN BRIEF 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 3 killed, 2 injured in road mishap 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 900 villages get wi-fi: IT Dept 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand may withdraw consent to DBT in ration 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 2 arrested in gangrape case 23 Jun 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Woman who accused cop of destroying her married life commits suicide 23 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Need to continuously adapt to evolving technology: Aman 23 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Veteran leader Bagun Sumbrui passes away 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM for easy loans to marginalised sections 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi