- Chanda Kochhar to continue as MD and CEO, to go on leave till completion of internal
- CBI followed up with 6 countries to reiterate that Nirav Modi's passport was revoked
- Delhi HC asks who authorised Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's sit-in at lieutenant
- Partly cloudy sky in Delhi, rains likely
- Kejriwal continues sit-in protest
Refund drive for exporters underway in BBSR
In line with the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC), the Customs (Preventive) Commissionerate, Bhubaneswar has undertaken a special refund drive for repayment of IGST/ ITC to exporters from May 31, 2018 to June 14, 2018.
The city office undertook the drive in respect of IGST refund claims pending at Paradeep, Dhamra and Jajpur Custom Divisions. These three divisions had a total of 72 claims amounting to Rs 81.12 crore as April 30, 2018. Out of it, 62 claims, involving Rs 64.95-crore refund, has been sanctioned till date. The remaining refund claims are also being taken up on a priority basis.
The Chief Commissioner, GST, Central Excise and Customs, Bhubaneswar Zone, Bhubaneswar has requested all exporters to contact their jurisdictional Customs Officers’ for getting their pending IGST refund claims expedited and sanctioned during the drive, which will end on June 14.
- AK 56 recovered in Garu village 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- ‚ÄėGodda project progressing on firm footing‚Äô 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC reviews status of ongoing schemes 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Min Rawat discusses reforms for higher education sector 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Chouhan is MNREGA committee chairman 19 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM pays homage to martyr Vikas Gurung 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Remains of the martyr consigned to flames in Rishikesh 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- HC exempts Garhwal commissioner from personal appearance in court 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI prepares for IDY programme, to remain closed for visitors on June 19-20 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Police arrest murder victim's wife and paramour 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun