- Indu Malhotra set to be SC judge
- Cong appoints Kamal Nath as MP unit prez, Scindia as campaign chief
- Our "real concern" is fair trial is conducted in Kathua case: SC
- One killed, 17 students injured in school van-tanker collision
- JeM commander killed in Tral gunfight: J&K DGP
- BCCI recommends Kohli for Khel Ratna, Dravid for Dronacharya, Gavaskar for Dhyan Chand
- Development our only agenda: PM tells Karnataka BJP workers
- 13 children killed as train hits school van at unmanned crossing
Two illegal saw mills raided in Balanga
As per direction of Khordha DFO Manoj Mohapatra, a high-power special squad of the Forest Department headed by Khordha ACFO Dillip Kumar Rout conducted raids and seized two illegal saw mills under the Balanga police station area on Thursday morning.
The squad with two platoons of police force first raided a saw mill of Balanga Bazar. Allegedly, the mill was being illegally run for 25 long years. The technical team of the squad lifted all machineries and equipments of the mill by cutting with gas cutters.
Then, the squad raided the other mill at Alarpur village near Balanga and seized its machineries and equipments.
Tangi Forest Range Officer Sarat Mishra, Khordha Range Officer Uttam Gadanayak, Balipatana Range Officer Ajay Jagadev and Balanga PS OIC Pravat sahoo conducted the raids.
- State police athletics meet kicks off 27 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‚ÄėLac farming, a livelihood option for forest dwellers‚Äô 27 Apr 2018 | Ashis Sinha | in Ranchi
- Model Code of Conduct for Gomia by-poll imposed 27 Apr 2018 | Ashis Sinha | in Ranchi
- Timesnow poll shows 31% vote for Shivraj Singh, 28% for BJP 27 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- PHD Chamber conclave to promote entrepreneurship in J&K 27 Apr 2018 | Santosh Narayan | in Ranchi
- SC relief to Shibu Soren in murder case 27 Apr 2018 | PNS n Agencies | in Ranchi
- Silli, Gomia bypolls on May 28 27 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Ensure complete implementation of polythene ban: Jawalkar 27 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Awareness programme held on World IP Day 27 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Mother Traffic Force formed in State 27 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun