Vedanta, Nabard launch Jeevika Samriddhi project
To promote sustainable livelihoods of farming households through intervention in agriculture and allied activities, the Vedanta Limited and the Nabard launched a livelihood project ‘Jeevika Samriddhi’ at Siriapali village here on Friday.
Launching the project, Collector Bibhuti Bhushan Pattnaik appreciated the efforts of the organisations for their efforts towards enhancing the income levels of the farmers through this project.
He urged the farmers to reap the benefits of this project along with utilising the other government agricultural schemes available to them.
Nabard DDM Shakti Prasanna Mohapatra appealed the farmers asking them to take the help of the agricultural scientists at their disposal, so that they can double their income from the same piece of land they used to cultivate earlier.
The organisations also intend to organise farmers into village level institutions or farmers’ club like Amar Jyoti Farmers’ Club.
- Min reviews outcome of cooperative workshop 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Challenges await new police chief 22 Jul 2017 | MANOJ KUMAR | in Dehradun
- Now, Mahant Indiresh hospital can conduct swine flu test 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Patients face problem due to lack of radiologists 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Meeting for Independence Day preparations held 22 Jul 2017 | Nityanand Dubey | in Ranchi
- N America C‚Äôgarh Association membership growing rapidly 22 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Police nab four extremists 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Hospital train to provide medical services in Daltonganj 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Admin orders raids against shops to check sale of adulterated sweets 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CCL holds meeting of Rajbhasha Karyanvayan Samiti 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi