- Jharkhand High Court extends RJD president Lalu Prasad's provisional bail till July 3
- Missing county has been blessing in disguise: Kohli
- ISJK chief among four militants killed in Kashmir, cop and civilian also dead
- ED moves special court to declare Vijay Mallya fugitive offender
- New Zealand prime minister gives birth to healthy baby girl
Yet, ABDO not allowed by Collector to join
Three blocks out of five in Nuapada district are running without fulltime BDOs since long. When the Tehsildar of Khariar is in charge of Khariar block, the ABDOs are running the blocks in Komna and Nuapada.
The Chairman of Khariar block has written to the Government several times for posting of a full time BDO in Khariar, but the PR department has remained silent over the matter. Interestingly, the Collector of Nuapada has not allowed one ABDO, who was transferred to Komna block about three months ago to join in his work. ABDO Rambilas Mangaraj has now approached the State Administrative Tribunal (SAT) against the decision of the Collector, Nuapada.
Mangaraj was transferred from Mathili block of Malkangiri district to be posted as ABDO, Komna block on December 15 in the place of Debasish Sinha, who has been transferred to Jharbandh block. As per transfer order No. 24716 dated 15.12.2017 of the Government in the PR and DW department, Mangaraj submitted his joining report to the BDO, Komna block on December 16. But the Collector, Nuapada has refused to accept his joining. On the contrary, the Collector has written to the Principal Secretary to the Government for modification of the transfer order of Mangaraj.
The Collector in her letter dated January 17 has stated that Mangaraj has performed duties in the district for a long tenure in Sinapali, Nuapada and Khariar blocks for about nine years between 1995 and 2012. “His performance is not satisfactory and detriment to the administration. In view of this, the joining report of Mangaraj, ABDO, Komna is refused at this level. He may be considered for posting to some other district,” the Collector has stated.
Mangaraj in his petition to the tribunal has shought relief in the form of disbursement of his salary from the date of his joining and to pass favourable order so that he is posted as ABDO, Komna. “I am aggrieved that, the Collector has said that my posting in the district is detrimental to the administration, where as my CCR says my performance is good. I started my carrier as VLW and promoted to the rank of ABDO due to merit and satisfactory performances, hence, the statement of the Collector is biased and only meant to favour the incumbant ABDO Sinha,” said Mangaraj.
- IN BRIEF 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- IN BRIEF 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 3 killed, 2 injured in road mishap 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 900 villages get wi-fi: IT Dept 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand may withdraw consent to DBT in ration 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 2 arrested in gangrape case 23 Jun 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Woman who accused cop of destroying her married life commits suicide 23 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Need to continuously adapt to evolving technology: Aman 23 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Veteran leader Bagun Sumbrui passes away 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM for easy loans to marginalised sections 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi