- Militant, among 3 killed in J&K forest shootout
- 15 dead Maoists fished out of Maharashtra river; toll 37
- Saroj Khan backs casting couch, says film industry 'at least' gives jobs
- Pakistan hockey hero seeks heart transplant in India
- India strongly raises terrorism issue at SCO FMs' meet in China
- Trump admin toughens H1-B visa procedure
- PM launches Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan
- Kathua rape-murder: Cop, SPO arrested by SIT move J-K HC
Haryana Edu Dept introduces Saksham Adhyapak dashboard
Haryana Education Department has introduced an assessment dashboard namely ‘Saksham Adhyapak’ to create visibility on student learning levels in government schools of the state.
“It not only shows the performance of students in various subjects but also mentions the learning outcomes or concepts which students have not been able to understand, so that teachers can re-teach the same,” said a spokesman of the Department.
He said that the dashboard has been introduced as a part of ‘Saksham Haryana’ initiative of the state in which the government plans to make at least 80 per cent students in Haryana grade-level competent.
The ‘Saksham Adhyapak Dashboard’ is based on the standardized monthly assessment tests (MAT) in the state. After each exam, the teachers enter some data online which allows for generation of this dashboard. Currently, the dashboard has been introduced only for classes I to VIII but the Department plans to expand it further in the coming future. The dashboard is already being used for district and state level reviews in the state, he added.
The spokesman said that in March itself, the dashboard was used to analyse district and block performance in over 53 sub-divisions in the state .
- First meeting of Acharya Shankar Ekta Nyas held at CM residence 24 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Massive rebel camp destroyed in W Singhbhum 24 Apr 2018 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- DC DC MDM meal: headmastersuspended 24 Apr 2018 | Vinod Prasad | in Ranchi
- 2 killed in road mishap in Gandhinagar 24 Apr 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Five held for illegal mining 24 Apr 2018 | Nityanand Dubey | in Ranchi
- Garhwa SP launches safety drive 24 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- LED campaign vehicle flagged off in Bokaro 24 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- MP Govt clears Rs 3,250 cr for dist roads construction 24 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Man gets lifer for killing aunt 24 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Mishra new Nalco Dir (Com) 24 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar