- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Badal releases diary, calendar for 2014
Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Friday released the diary and calendar of Punjab Government for the year 2014.
The layout design of the calendar and diary had been conceptualised and prepared by the Information & Public Relations dpartment and printed by the Controller Printing & Stationery Punjab. Information & Public Relations Minister Bikram Singh Majithia and Chief Parliamentary Secretary Gurbachan Singh Babehali accompanied the Chief Minister on the occasion.
Others who were present on the occasion included Principal Secretary to Chief Minister SK Sandhu, Special Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Gaggandip Singh Brar, Director Information & Public Relations Ashwani Kumar Sharma and Additional Secretary Information & Public Relations Gurwaryam Singh.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Survey exposes poor state of farmers in State 25 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- weekly roundups 25 Jul 2016 | BAIDYANATH MISHRA | in Bhubaneswar
- Maoists call Kandhamal, R’gada bandh today 25 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 3 new battalions to tackle Maoists 25 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- NCST report on K’mal killings 25 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Centre asks for non-coal mining pollution report 25 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- OSPCB slaps closure notice on 10 Puri hotels 25 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- NHRC directs personal appearance of Health Secy 25 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 BJP leaders ousted from city unit 25 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Dengue toll rises to five in State 25 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
The Modi Government is not concerned about the people of Kashmir as he was not present either in the Lok Sabha or the Rajya Sabha when the issue was discussed.
I just enjoy what I do, I don't really strive for perfection, I don't feel pressurised by the competition.
In preventive diplomacy and resolution of conflict, the UN’s role is to put people together. Hopefully, we will resolve this (Kashmir) conflict.