- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Badal releases diary, calendar for 2014
Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Friday released the diary and calendar of Punjab Government for the year 2014.
The layout design of the calendar and diary had been conceptualised and prepared by the Information & Public Relations dpartment and printed by the Controller Printing & Stationery Punjab. Information & Public Relations Minister Bikram Singh Majithia and Chief Parliamentary Secretary Gurbachan Singh Babehali accompanied the Chief Minister on the occasion.
Others who were present on the occasion included Principal Secretary to Chief Minister SK Sandhu, Special Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Gaggandip Singh Brar, Director Information & Public Relations Ashwani Kumar Sharma and Additional Secretary Information & Public Relations Gurwaryam Singh.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Rahul Gandhi talks about poor condition of roads in state 28 Sep 2016 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- CM offers Rs20 lakh for martyrs families 28 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Deploy central forces before commencement of polls Nominations process says political parties 28 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- EC supports idea of simultaneous elections for Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha 28 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM comes in support of youth leaders 28 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Pappu Nishad joins as UP state bridge corporation’s chairman 28 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Priest’s murder led to mystery in Amethi 28 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Khali: Want WWE kind of wrestling in every city 28 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Gosai, Yadav, Rabari communities to come under Backward Classes 28 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- HP CM inaugurates development projects 28 Sep 2016 | Kishori Lal | in Chandigarh
It should be understood that the Delhi Government has all the powers, except the powers of police. Everything else is there.
The (shoe) attack on Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi was a pre-planned one and engineered by BJP and RSS.
I hope the fact-checkers are turning up the volume and really working hard. Donald supported the Iraq invasion.