- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Badal releases diary, calendar for 2014
Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Friday released the diary and calendar of Punjab Government for the year 2014.
The layout design of the calendar and diary had been conceptualised and prepared by the Information & Public Relations dpartment and printed by the Controller Printing & Stationery Punjab. Information & Public Relations Minister Bikram Singh Majithia and Chief Parliamentary Secretary Gurbachan Singh Babehali accompanied the Chief Minister on the occasion.
Others who were present on the occasion included Principal Secretary to Chief Minister SK Sandhu, Special Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Gaggandip Singh Brar, Director Information & Public Relations Ashwani Kumar Sharma and Additional Secretary Information & Public Relations Gurwaryam Singh.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Will waive off farmers’ loan if BJP comes to power: Amit Shah 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Give detail of 24 hour power supply in state: BJP to SP 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mayawati turns emotional, seeks support for BSP 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- 7th pay commission: Central Govt employees threaten to go on strike on March 16 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Dharmendra a challenge to Naveen one-upmanship 24 Feb 2017 | SRIKANTA K TRIPATHY | in Bhubaneswar
- Two women Maoists surrender 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Air Asia flight to Malaysia gets cheaper 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 94 of 102 Govt colleges have no Principals 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- State eyes Rs1 lakh cr from exports 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- OSFC loss mounts to Rs478.56 cr 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
19 Feb 2017 | Kumar Chellappan
What will happen to the State politics after the weakening of the AIADMK? There is a positive consolidation of the DMK under the leadership of Stalin, which should be taken into consideration. One can only wait and watch, writes Kumar Chellappan It may not be out of place to write a requiem for a political entity called the AIADMK, which has been admitted to the critical care unit and connected...
Both Moscow and Beijing have choices to make. They can disregard the rules-based security order or contribute to it.
ABVP is being used by Modi to kill every educational institution - from JNU to Ramjas College. Delhi Police is conniving.
When Leo (Messi) is happy, that helps him give his best performance. A footballer is happy when he is playing and winning.