- Chanda Kochhar to continue as MD and CEO, to go on leave till completion of internal
- CBI followed up with 6 countries to reiterate that Nirav Modi's passport was revoked
- Delhi HC asks who authorised Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's sit-in at lieutenant
- Partly cloudy sky in Delhi, rains likely
- Kejriwal continues sit-in protest
Criminal carrying Rs 25,000 bounty held
Haryana Police has arrested a most wanted criminal carrying a reward of Rs 25,000 on his head.
The arrested accused Rakesh Mokharia, a former national level wrestler, was declared most wanted by Rohtak Police in Balbir murder case in year 2017, said a spokesman of Police Department.
He said that Police team had also recovered a country made 30 bore pistol from his possession.
Following the instructions of Director General of Police to act tough against the criminals, Rohtak Police is continuously trying to nab the most wanted criminals. This is the second most wanted nabbed by Rohtak police during last one week period, said he
The spokesman said that a team of Rohtak Police, had got an information that a most wanted criminal carrying an illegal weapon was roaming near bridge on outer bypass of Jhajjar road with an intention to commit a criminal offence. Acting swiftly, police team under the supervision of Superintendent of Police, Jasandeep Singh Randhawa, immediately rushed to the spot and arrested the accused Rakesh Mokharia, a native of village Mokhra, district Rohtak with a country made pistol.
A case was registered against the accused at Police Station, Shivaji Colony. He would be produced in court from where a remand would be sought, he added.
- AK 56 recovered in Garu village 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- ‚ÄėGodda project progressing on firm footing‚Äô 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC reviews status of ongoing schemes 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Min Rawat discusses reforms for higher education sector 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Chouhan is MNREGA committee chairman 19 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM pays homage to martyr Vikas Gurung 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Remains of the martyr consigned to flames in Rishikesh 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- HC exempts Garhwal commissioner from personal appearance in court 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI prepares for IDY programme, to remain closed for visitors on June 19-20 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Police arrest murder victim's wife and paramour 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun