Haryana enhances wage of outsourced persons
Haryana Government has enhanced the wages or honorarium of contractual or outsourced persons engaged under outsourcing policy by 14.29 per cent with effect from January 1, 2016.
Under the part-I outsourcing policy, an unskilled person who was initially getting Rs 8,100 per month would now get Rs 9,258 per month. Similarly, a semi-skilled person would get Rs 10,286 instead of Rs 9,000 per month, said an official spokesman.
He said that monthly wages of skilled persons and highly skilled persons would be raised to Rs 11,429 and Rs 12,572, instead of earlier Rs 10,000 and Rs 11,000, respectively.
The State Government has also amended the part II policy under which pay would be calculated on the basis of entry level pay in the first cell of respective level of pay matrix plus dearness allowance (DA) instead of pay in pay band alongwith grade pay and DA, said the spokesman.
He said that the relation of DC rate with wage formula in part I or salary and wages in part II of the policy, whichever is higher, will continue as such.
Under part I of outsourcing policy, it shall be the responsibility of respective department to esnure that the service providing agency would pay minimum wages to the persons appointed against un-skilled, semi-skiled, skilled and high skilled posts. As per part I of policy, services/activities may be outsourced as and when required partly or completely by the departments, where posts have not been sanctioned, for instance, cleaning of premises, horticultural work etc.
As per provisions of part-II of policy, whenever it is emergent for the department to hire personnel against sanctioned vacant posts, the department could engage persons by sending requisition to Employment Exchange and by advertisement in the newspaper.
- Rape victim commits suicide 24 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Modi‚Äôs visit: SPG IG inspects academy, ground 24 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- No school building despite funds in B‚Äôngir 24 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Stir in JSpur after thief escapes cops' custody 24 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- NDRF holds mock drill at Pokhariput DAV 24 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Sister Cities ties between Cupertino, Bhubaneswar 24 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- RCR Mirror Gallery: Magic to puzzle visitors 24 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Man pushed off moving train by transgenders 24 Oct 2017 | DINESH DAS | in Bhubaneswar
- Workshop begins at IIP 24 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Cops arrest 3 thieves stealing batteries 24 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun