Haryana enhances wage of outsourced persons
Haryana Government has enhanced the wages or honorarium of contractual or outsourced persons engaged under outsourcing policy by 14.29 per cent with effect from January 1, 2016.
Under the part-I outsourcing policy, an unskilled person who was initially getting Rs 8,100 per month would now get Rs 9,258 per month. Similarly, a semi-skilled person would get Rs 10,286 instead of Rs 9,000 per month, said an official spokesman.
He said that monthly wages of skilled persons and highly skilled persons would be raised to Rs 11,429 and Rs 12,572, instead of earlier Rs 10,000 and Rs 11,000, respectively.
The State Government has also amended the part II policy under which pay would be calculated on the basis of entry level pay in the first cell of respective level of pay matrix plus dearness allowance (DA) instead of pay in pay band alongwith grade pay and DA, said the spokesman.
He said that the relation of DC rate with wage formula in part I or salary and wages in part II of the policy, whichever is higher, will continue as such.
Under part I of outsourcing policy, it shall be the responsibility of respective department to esnure that the service providing agency would pay minimum wages to the persons appointed against un-skilled, semi-skiled, skilled and high skilled posts. As per part I of policy, services/activities may be outsourced as and when required partly or completely by the departments, where posts have not been sanctioned, for instance, cleaning of premises, horticultural work etc.
As per provisions of part-II of policy, whenever it is emergent for the department to hire personnel against sanctioned vacant posts, the department could engage persons by sending requisition to Employment Exchange and by advertisement in the newspaper.
- Modi visits J'khand today, to review aspirational districts' dev 25 May 2018 | Santosh Narayan | in Ranchi
- HP suspends 5 officials, including IPS officer for Kasauli incident 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana Govt issues advisory on Nipah virus 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Hemkund Sahib Yatra: An Exhilarating Spiritual experience 25 May 2018 | JASKIRAN CHOPRA | in Dehradun
- Punjab imposes Rs 5 cr fine on erring mill 25 May 2018 | Monika Malik | in Chandigarh
- Guv‚Äôs Cup Golf tournament to begin today 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Govt schools to pay domestic rates of power 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- One accused of killing leopard cub arrested 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM inaugurates modern lab complex at GGIC 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Sanitation, employment and education are missions for Govt: Madan Kaushik 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun