Haryana notifies honorarium scheme
Haryana Government has notified the Pt Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Honorarium Scheme for teaching and non-teaching employees of government aided colleges retired between January 1, 1988 to May 10, 1998.
The policy shall come into force with effect from April 1,2017, said an official spokesman.
According to notification a monthly honorarium of Rs 30,000 will be given to the Principal, Rs 25,000 to the lecturers, Rs 11,000 to the class III non-teaching staff and of Rs 6,000 to class IV non-teaching staff, said he.
He said the beneficiary of the honorarium must have worked against the sanctioned or aided posts and retired thereafter.
Those employees who have served in the Aided Colleges and taken over by the State Government will also be eligible for the honorarium provided that they had served in Aided Colleges for more than 10 years.
The honorarium shall be paid till an employee is alive and it shall not be given to his dependents or legal heir.
The honorarium will be granted only to those retiree who are not getting any other such type of pension benefits, he added.
- Modi visits J'khand today, to review aspirational districts' dev 25 May 2018 | Santosh Narayan | in Ranchi
- HP suspends 5 officials, including IPS officer for Kasauli incident 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana Govt issues advisory on Nipah virus 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Hemkund Sahib Yatra: An Exhilarating Spiritual experience 25 May 2018 | JASKIRAN CHOPRA | in Dehradun
- Punjab imposes Rs 5 cr fine on erring mill 25 May 2018 | Monika Malik | in Chandigarh
- Guv‚Äôs Cup Golf tournament to begin today 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Govt schools to pay domestic rates of power 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- One accused of killing leopard cub arrested 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM inaugurates modern lab complex at GGIC 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Sanitation, employment and education are missions for Govt: Madan Kaushik 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun